Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #4 - OT6
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2022, 09:55 AM by PremierBromanov. Edited 1 time in total.)

The criteria here is i looked up the rookie class and found names i recognize. I don't know everyone super well, but they've been active enough in the spaces I frequent to recognize them, except for Otrebor, barracuda and great Britain legend, and C9van, also Great Britain legend. we werent able to secure a J41 trade in tampa, despite offering 5 1sts and a 5th. Rich i know from the carolina days but its been a few solid years!

Isaac Forty-One Raptors
Axel Kirby Kraken
Paul Peterson Battleborn

Nevek Kove Citadelles
Nichael Fitted (out of position) Whalers

Adam Prpich Kraken

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I think since I am a rookie in the Juniors, I would have to go with a roster full of rookies. And not the big name rookies who went in the top round, but more the under the radar players that have surprised people this season.

W - Bruno Tooyo
W - Daniel Swift
C - Paul Peterson
D - Antonio Flusso
D - Brendan Laroux
G - Swiss Cheese

With our goaltender undrafted, I think this team would be a great team who has a lot to prove and wants to show the other teams that making them fall past the top rounds was a mistake

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

C - Stan Din'desque
RW - Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson
LW - Spack Jarrow
RD - Hodor
LD - Christian Kinsinger
G - Jonas Johansson

Hodor loves colorful things. He'd want to play with players from the Aurora just so he could see the aurora borealis, and his ideal team would be players in each position with the least average time on ice so they could all just sit back and watch the amazing northern lights.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

08-09-2022, 09:43 AMTheDangaZone Wrote: RW - Iam Downski  Timber
LW - Joime Koivu  Raptors
LD - Rod Cocker  Elk
RD - Miroslav Kotil  Whalers
G - Isabella Bouchard  Malamutes

I chose these players because they would be a good starting point already for an all star team in my mind so adding me to the mix at center just makes it completely stacked overall.

Real recognize real

[Image: SHOWNOMERCY-KETIL-VIGN.png]

W Ashton King
W Koty Kochan
C Aleksi Kettu
D Miroslav Ketil
D Nevek Kove
G Andrew Kiehl

I'm sure you might have noticed, but all those players last name start with a K, so we are close in the alphabetic order by last name. That's the only reason i picked them all.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Here's who I would pick:
RD Isaac Forty-One  + LW Carl Ray Jetson: I like Van and Pau but I haven't really had a chance to play with them very much.
G: August Von Hecht: Need a Goalie and Squall is a friendo
LD: Philippe-Eko Eel: Hotdog owes me money
RW: Tam Kove: Hordle keeps evading me but this time no longer

I'll just fill in at LD once Hotdog gives me my money.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2022, 11:38 PM by Arctic. Edited 8 times in total.)

Defensemen: Grayson Yates: Me! Benjamin Devito: Not the best stats and I don’t know the user but he leads the league in fights won, so he’ll protect me.
Forwards Shylo Moxii: They score the most goals, who wouldn’t want that? Velociraptor Greg: I like the name!
Center: Rich Paul: He can be my agent
Goalie Justin Time: He’ll always be in time for the save!
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2022, 12:46 AM by peskypenguin.)

Surkhi-Ze'ev Whalers - Moxii Citadelles - Winter Raptors

Crocker Elk - Brandt Knights

Shuckle Raptors

Who doesn't want to play with the best players? While I didn't pick all the league's best, I feel like this group would score a ton of goals and spend a lot of time in the offense zone. If the other team did get the puck, there is no doubt that Crocker and I would do everything to get the puck back to our outstanding forwards. If another team did manage a shot on us, Shuckle is the best goalie in the league. We would all get along well because who doesn't love to possess the puck and win.

C - Shylo Moxii
LW - Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev
RW - Iam Downski
LD - Rod Cocker (me)
RD - Seamus O'Slapahan
G - Shiny Shuckle

I picked a lineup of scoring geniuses and one of the best goalies in the league so I finally get to live my dream of only having to play defense.

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png]  [Image: zmWhIQu.png]