Create Account

Carryover TPE
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022, 06:53 AM by retuperkele. Edited 1 time in total.)

What if the league would have carryover TPE from previous player to next player as one of the rewards, say 50 TPE for reaching 1500 with former player and so on  Hmm

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

For me it's one of the biggest draws of this league that everyone starts on a level playing field and that first-gens have the chance to become the best players in their class right away instead of having to chase recreates who started with an edge due to carryover and who, if those recreates stay active, they can never realistically catch.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

07-05-2022, 07:04 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: For me it's one of the biggest draws of this league that everyone starts on a level playing field and that first-gens have the chance to become the best players in their class right away instead of having to chase recreates who started with an edge due to carryover and who, if those recreates stay active, they can never realistically catch.
This is one of the major reasons I quit SBA (along with terrible advertising of league events)

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2022, 10:26 AM by JURT. Edited 1 time in total.)

07-05-2022, 07:04 AMRomanesEuntDomus Wrote: For me it's one of the biggest draws of this league that everyone starts on a level playing field and that first-gens have the chance to become the best players in their class right away instead of having to chase recreates who started with an edge due to carryover and who, if those recreates stay active, they can never realistically catch.

Praise RED, truther of words

Carrying money over is already a good enough advantage over the first gens imo

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I would be heavily against an irreversible “new game+” advantage like that. The draw of this league is that anyone can be the best regardless of what player they’re on if they’re dedicated enough.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

sounds like you want achievements, get on it dev team!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

07-05-2022, 10:25 AMlespoils Wrote:

Praise RED, truther of words

Not carrying over money is spicy. Bank resets at recreation

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

07-05-2022, 11:21 AMluke Wrote:
07-05-2022, 10:25 AMlespoils Wrote: Praise RED, truther of words

Not carrying over money is spicy. Bank resets at recreation

How to ruin SHL 101

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

07-05-2022, 12:28 PMNJBadApple Wrote:
07-05-2022, 11:21 AMluke Wrote: Not carrying over money is spicy. Bank resets at recreation

How to ruin SHL 101

You'd lose about half the re-creates, but the remaining would have to do media. They won't do it for sure.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Carrying the bank over is benefit enough.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]