Create Account

ONHL: A FHM Online League

Hello SHL!

I've been managing an online league using FHM 7 for about two years and a half and we're looking for new GMs!

You take over a NHL franchise and compete for the Stanley Cup! I sim three times a week (Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday), offline, but I post the results as I sim. Everyone is done using discord: trade talks, the draft, staff hirings etc... It's not really a community, the discord is mostly used for league stuff, but league discussion is always encouraged. To get some GM involvement thourought the season we have a fantasy league and a prediction contest during the playoffs.

We started with the 2019-2020 season, but he New York Rangers just won the 2027 Stanley Cup against the Vegas Golden Knights, their 3rd in 4 years, led by Kaapo Kakko, Alex Turcotte, Artemi Panarin and Patrick Kane. The 2027 Entry Draft will be held live next week, so it's an interesting time to join!

Here are the teams available:

Anaheim Ducks
The Ducks were in a rebuild in the past couple of years but after a management change and key trades they were competitive again, losing to the Colorado Avalanche in the second round. 
2026-2027 Record: 47-31-4 (Lost in 5 to Colorado in the 2nd round)
Key Players: F: Trevor Zegras D: Justin Barron G: Jesper Wallstedt

Chicago Blackhawks
The Blackhawks are in a weird spot in the midst of a rebuild, but they still have a lot of players who could be traded. The previous manager dropped the ball a little and made some questionnable moves and the team has failed to reach the playoffs for the past 5 seasons. They own the 5th overall pick in the upcoming draft.
2026-2027 Record: 30-49-3 (Didn't make the playoffs)
Key Players: F: Kirby Dach D: Adam Boqvist G: Roddy Ross

Edmonton Oilers
The Oilers are still competitive, but are in a bit of a cap crunch after acquiring veterans and insisting on keeping McDavid and Draisaitl together. They made it to the Finals once, but failed to beat the mighty Rangers, but the Oilers' window is closing rapidly. Could you win a Stanley Cup for McDavid and Draisaitl before it's too late ?

2026-2027 Record: 40-29-13 (Lost in 6 to Los Angeles in the 1st round)
Key Players: F: Connor McDavid D: Evan Bouchard G: Hugo Alnefelt

Philadelphia Flyers
The Flyers are on the rise! After a couple of 100+ points seasons in the early 2020's, they failed to make the playoffs in 24/25 and 25/26, but it just gave them tools to rebuild faster. With some great drafting, they have great young players mixed with good veterans. They could have been better if not for numerous injuries on defense. They own the 15th overall pick in the 2027 Draft.
2026-2027 Record: 42-34-6 (Lost in 5 to Toronto in the Wild Card Round)
Key Players: F: Theo Rochette D: Cam York G: Carter Hart

Seattle Kraken
The Kraken joined the league before the 2023/2024 season and things haven't been going well for the expansion franchise. Their highest point total was 70 in their second season and they never made the playoffs. The team is on the rise and has to cap space to spend. It's a challenge, I'm not going to lie, but a really interesting one. They own the 6th overall pick in the 2027 Draft.

2026-2027 Record: 31-44-7 (Didn't make the playoffs)
Key Players: F: Pierre-Luc Dubois D: Shea Theodore G: Olivier Rodrigue

If you're interested, just send me a DM or you can talk to me on Discord marco999#2549.

I'm a bit desperate to fill the seats so I figured i'll try to recruit here!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]