Create Account

S65 SMJHL&SHL All-Star Games, Logo contest winner, Last Players In

Apologies to all of you for the delays experienced with the All-Star game again, We are really trying but real life just doesn't care.

First of all, the S65 All-Star Games will be streamed on TUESDAY JULY 12th at 10PM ET on the SMJHL Youtube Channel. Thanks to @HoltzFan10 for stepping up to do it!

Second, here are your Last Players In for the SHL:

East Forward: Pablo Salvatici Inferno
East Defense: Zebulon Leavitt Platoon
West Forward: Rock Strongo Panthers
West Defense: Jonas Kahnwald Panthers

You can see the full rosters for the SMJHL here.

Finally here are the winner and runner-up of the Logo Contest

Winner:  @NJBadApple
[Image: unknown.png?width=596&height=547][Image: unknown.png?width=596&height=547]

Runner-Up: @jackkmart
[Image: unknown.png?width=720&height=397]
Thanks to all who participated!

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Games will be at 10:20 pm ET tomorrow

[Image: lespoils.gif]

07-11-2022, 11:19 AMlespoils Wrote: Apologies to all of you for the delays experienced with the All-Star game again, We are really trying but real life just doesn't care.

Yeah, copy that. Life certainly has a way of zigging just when you expect it to zag. Nevertheless, thanks for hanging in there and persevering past all the obstacles. I'm sure a lot of people really appreciate your efforts, (myself included).   Cheers

So thanks again, and put me on the list for dying to watch the stream! Cheers!!  Timber

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBx_jjB7GZI starting soon!

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!