Create Account

S66 mPT #1: Freudian Slip

I messed up on air once when I said “I really like farts” and I was trying to say “I really like to start” [hockey games]. Could happen to anyone.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

Billy was caught on the air saying that Buffalo is like not the greatest city of all time with all the fans. He only said it was one of the best cities out there. He did not specify it was the best. Billly is not nearly as welcome in Buffalo as he once was.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Well in a not so surprising move Jones was left with a bit of egg on his face after dropping an F bomb on live TV. Never one to tone down the cursing, Jones tried his best to be “behaved” while on camera but eventually Caved when the local weatherman said that The Steelhawks were his favorite SHL Team.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

Yes, Benjamin Waters is an Aiel and was due his fifth of our cap for the next 3 seasons, that's why I gave him the contract. He conquered me like the amazing beast he is and I loved every second of it. I mean, he's a good hockey player, 10/10 recommend.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

On air, while commentating a children's hockey game, Jon watched as a young player got hit in the head with an illegal check. "Boom! Well, there goes fractions." The others in the booth turned to look at Jon, who responded, "I don't know if I'll be putting this headset on again."

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

It's an easy mistake to make, but it's something that you wouldn't expect from one of them, Jesper forgot an Aittokallio. It happens, there's been a bunch of them, but it does make for an embarrassing time.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

A few seasons ago Jimmy Wagner got mixed up and once said Jimmy as in Jimmy Jimmy when he meant to refer to Jimmy Slothface. It was a big todo.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

People think that Krou is always collected and articulate, but once, he called a reporter a "silly bimbo", after she asked him a pretty much dumb question. Thing is, people kept going as nothing happened when Krou said "Next Question", because Krou had said exactly what everyone felt about that specific reporter.

everything was going smoothly on the set until they asked me to read the teleprompter and threw a reference to the scissor sisters song called "Let's have a Kiki". I then look to my co-host and ask "am I the only dumbass that doesn't know what a kiki is?" That got quite the rise out of the crew and audience.

He was doing a sports segment on our upcoming game against San Francisco and he accidentally said "Pan with Crisco". He fumbled his way into a transition to the cooking segment and invited himself onto the kitchen set. They hated him there but everyone committed to the bit.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

Laraque is famous for putting in way too many uhhs and ahhhs whenever he is answering interview questions. Simply just not a voice for radio, he's Swedish so he definitely has the face for television though.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Ole Olson skated by an interview during warm ups and was heard on camera shouting something that sounded awfully like, "No fucks," however his teammates assured the reporter that he was simply saying, "NOLA."

[Image: uMyJK4x.png]

I wrote once PT that we froze Eko Van Otter pennis under the ice, so it's our magic talisman in our arena definitely. It was fun and make a lot of people laugh.

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

binko the dinko of the atlanta inferno accidentally slipped up and said that he really wanted to eat some cake while live on television and that was not what he intended to say because there are some health nuts on the team that would absolutely not allow him to eat any cake because he has to watch his little binko body otherwise the eel (@hotdog) will be very angry!

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

"Yeah, so, on Laraque, I think we really need to murder - uhh...merge, our skill sets, so that we can all work together more effectively...because...uhh...yeah, I didn't mean to say murder. Definitely not planning to kill our right wing for more minutes. What do you mean?"