Create Account

S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town

Brandon would choose his signature "Red, White, and Blue" yogurt. It is Strawberry, Coconut, and Blueberry. The idea of mixing all of these together is so delicious.

27 words

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

Jay Sink, being the team player he is, introduces the 'Inferno' flavour of yoghurt. Your traditional yoghurt is now spiced up with the power of 100,000 Scovilles. Hot!

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

paul koivu, being canadian, would love to have some sort of maple syrup flavored frozen yogurt, it would actaully taste pretty good since maple syrup is sweet and there is a lot of it where paul is from

38 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Being from New Zealand there's only one option for red Kirkby and that is a cross of kiwi fruit and kumara. Truly there can be no better flavour combination

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

The Sanderson:

Nuts, Donuts, Walnuts, Peanuts, Coconuts, Hazelnuts, Chestnuts, Doughnuts, Cocaonuts, Butternuts and Sand.

This was a concoction invented by and never tried by your one and only local neighbourhood Marty.

tryna make a change

Andreas's novel creation would be a hot frozen yogurt because he does not enjoy frozen yogurt and would prefer some more regular form of yogurt.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

The frozen yogurt savor of Shoyo Hinata is a the Shoyo Hinata is a pretty good hockey player flavor. It tastes like victory, goals and raspberry. It's pretty popular in Atlanta and Colorado

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2022, 08:01 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

If Simulation Hockey League prospect Jolmi Koivu had to pick a brand new flavor of frozen yogurt, he would choose skyline chili flavored frozen yogurt. Jolmi would choose this because he likes the taste of skyline chili.
(37 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

I would try something like a minosa. Something smooth with a sharper taste that has the hints of citrus to be refreshing. It'd be served in a mini shot glass,thus the "Mini Mosa"

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Easiest pt ever. Chicken Parm frozen yogurt. I mean why not? Yeah it seems a little weird but chicken parm is delicious in any format. Obviously.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I gotta stay true to my when I say my favourite flavour is pineapple, it just brings a tropical vibe to everything and would definitely secure its spot at number one for me

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Mat Smith's signature frozen yogurt flavour would definitely have to be hot toddy flavoured. Yes, it's the opposite of hot, but frozen yogurt with a little bit of sourness of lemon, a little bit of sweetness of honey, and a little bit of spicyness (?) of cinnamon, you really can't go wrong.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

TOmato squish frozen yogourt, everyone's favorite fruit. @leviadan Burloogie Smulfchrufrdoogie really loves the tomato squish and he also really loves the licky licky ice cream. Combining both of them into a frozen yogourt is a sure success in the Atlanta Locker Room. The sales made from seeling to Burloogie alone would make the producer a millionaire.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

my signature flavor would be skyline chili. it would be good because people would be enamored with the slight flavor hints of chocolate and cinnamon that make it delicious.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

RESO: Wait, we just get our own favourite mix Honestly, just put in honey and rasperries in this mix and I will be a happy guy by the end of the day.

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle