Create Account

S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town

In life, I prefer to add a little bit of spice both on the ice and in my food. I then chose to make myself a sriracha flavored frozen yogurt. Bright red and just spicy enough, it's the perfect treat for when you want to cool yourself while spicing up your summer.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

It sounds boring but I'd probably just get like vanilla or strawberry frozen yogurt and dump a pile of fruit on it. No particular reason, just sounds good right now.

[Image: kyamprac1.gif]
thank you amid and swoosh for sigs!

My new flavor would be Reese's pieces peanut butter cup and cookie dough frozen yogurt. Liam Slate's favorite flavor is cookie dough, but there is already cookie dough flavor out there probably, but Reese's pieces and peanut buttercup sounds lovely.

40 words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Jay O'Neil's frozen yogurt flavor isn't just coffee flavored it's specifically Dunkin' iced coffee flavored. Only a true local would understand, these normies wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Being Canadian, Anthony Dionne choose the flavor with maple syrup in it. It taste good and bring a Canadian touch to an american City.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

For Adelie krill flavored frozen yogurt is clearly the choice. Adelie is a penguin and absolutely adores krill, so it would have to have chunks of krill in it as well as blended krill. Everything a healthy penguin needs.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Matthew Mayhem was given the opportunity to choose the flavor of the Maine Timbers new frozen yogurt treat in the arena, and he chose pine tree. These frozen treats taste exactly what it would taste like if you were to walk up to a pine tree and take a bite out of it. 

Code:
53 words

The flavor of frozen yogurt I would make is probably going to be flaming dragonfruit. Dragonfruit with some spice in it, not a whole lot, but just enough to have some kick to it. It fits Graj's strange name and his fire-themed team.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

my signature froyo flavor would be called Slime of Eel - no one on the consumer side quite knows what it's made of, but philippe-eko eel is so popular that they guzzle it up! in actuality the froyo is created by adding literal slime from the skin of eels - yum!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

"Grogu's Green Goo" is the feature flavor of frozen yogurt today! It is a tangy lime gelato served in a frosted martini glass with 2 cherries on a skewer placed across the top and two lime weges, one on either side of the glass. The limes are the ears and the cherries are the eyes and it looks like Baby Yoda!

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

I like my classics when it comes to frozen yogurt and ice cream, so I'm not sure I'll be able to come up with anything crazy here... I guess for the "Winter-special" it would make sense to go for some holiday themed flavors to show people that fro-yo isn't just a treat for the warmer season, but something that you can have all year round!

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Rinky McDangle like fresh stuff wherever possible,  His frozen yogurt would incorporate fresh blueberries, strawberries, raspberries and a bit of orange juice to smooth things out.  High in anti-oxidants and nutritional value, this is a real treat on a hot summer day.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Lilja's absolute favorites are salted licorice and lemon, so if he would be given the chance to make his own flavor, that would definitely be the combination he would go for

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

The best flavour would have to involve pineapple and coconut or a Piña Colada. We don't want to just have a regular flavour though and we will make this one the Luca Colada which involves adding graham crumbs to the mixture for that perfect texture blend.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

My signature flavor of frozen yogurt is called “Disappointment”, and it always looks like your favourite flavour however in actuality its your most disliked flavour, for me that would be chocolate.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]