Create Account

S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town

Here in Philadelphia we are proud of our roots and traditions, so when we get opportunities to make flavored things, we stay with the classics. Introducing Philly cheesesteak yogurt! Without a doubt an immediate fan favorite

Raptors Raptors  Raptors Raptors Raptors Raptors

Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge Forge 

Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany Germany 

[Image: drokeep.gif]

My brand of ice cream would be the rocky road + peppermint ice cream, it would be named the jayson aittolkaio ice cream. It would be awesome

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Well I think the answer here is obvious. Jaeger goes with the Jager ( Black Licorice Flavored ) Frozen yogurt. Probably not the most popular of flavors but it will sell to its niche group of followers.

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

It's called "What the Hale" and it consists of vanilla frozen yogurt with a chocolate shell with some caramel drizzle and sprinkled with salt crystals for the sweet and salty flavor.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

A new flavor of froyo!? Sign me up. I will be creating a maple flavor ice cream with waffle cone bits, caramel, and bananas! It will take like a massive banana waffle! Enjoy!

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

07-31-2022, 10:25 PMMamaB Wrote: A new flavor of froyo!? Sign me up. I will be creating a maple flavor ice cream with waffle cone bits, caramel, and bananas! It will taste like a massive banana waffle! Enjoy!

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

Crellers signature frozen yogurt flavour is Chocolate Chip Waffles. Consisting of crunchy waffle cone bits and chocolate chips. It will appeal to both children and adults who prefer waffles over pancakes

[Image: creller_dragons.png]

Greyson Cooper has always loved pickles so it was a no-brainer when he got to choose a new flavor. It was pickles & sure it doesn't sound great right away but it quickly became a fan favorite.

Stampede Citadelles  [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]  Citadelles Stampede
[Image: goilers.gif]

Rand's favourite flavour of frozen yogurt would be tabac which is basically tobacco, so some weird kind of cigarettes/cigar infused frozen yogurt that would keep you awake and alert, ready to win some games because Edmonton really wants to win.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

My favorite flavor of frozen yogurt is a flavor that tastes like air. Basically it simulates the feeling of not eating frozen yogurt which is the best way to eat frozen yogurt.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Matsmith Soderberg-Tremblay has a very unique flavor of frozen yogurt, it's literally just vanilla, but has a crazy name. It's name is Orphan Hockey Delight, but in sad reality, it's just plain ole vanilla, cause that's all he ever had as a child.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

mine is whatever that flavour mcdonalds used to have for limited time only milkshakes 10 years ago. The orange ones. Absolutely unreal flavour, forever gutted they stopped selling them

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

If I had to create a signature flavour of frozen yogurt, I would make Raiden's God of Thunder which is a concoction of coconut ice cream and marshmallow fluff. Its truly a winning combination. 
-34 words

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Tom’s signature flavor of frozen yogurt would be “The Nimble Norwegian”. Unortunantly frozen yogurt is a concept lost to the Norwegians so it is just a cup full of half melted snow.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

The Wagner Special betrays both his Austrian and Swedish ties. Stroopwaffle fragments are scattered throughout frozen banana yogurt, topped with chocolate and peanut butter. A fun sandwich turned delectable dessert.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]