Create Account

EDM Sopath Punishment
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2022, 09:32 AM by grok. Edited 1 time in total.)

On Saturday the 23rd, Head Office was notified by the Update team of the submission of a late regression. Edmonton player @Sopath Bas O’Bigbers submitted a update with their regression on Monday the 18th. SHL GM tasks which include making sure all rostered players are regressed were due on Friday the 8th. As such the Edmonton GMs @HabsFanFromOntario and @Waters will forfeit their GM pay for the S66 season (8M each). And Edmonton will forfeit their next own 3rd round pick which is in the S69 draft.

It should be noted Edmonton did attempt to remedy the unregressed build with the sim team prior to the first sim of the regular season on the 18th but did not follow up or verify that it had been done. Which is why it wasn’t caught until the Update team went to process the update with the regression this past update cycle.  

Additionally Bas O’Bigbers will be suspended for the same number of games they played in with the unregressed/illegal build, which is 17.  

I’d like to thank the Update Heads @SFresh3 and @Sburbine for bringing this to our attention. 

As always Edmonton is welcome to appeal this ruling to the appeals committee.  

Visibility ping
@DrunkenTeddy

Update: The Appeals Committee has responded to an appeal on this disciplinary action. The GM pay fine and pick penalty were upheld. Bas O'Bigbers's suspension was reduced to 9 games. Click here to read the complete decision.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Ouchy

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Common HFFO L

Poor waters getting caught up in it all

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Waters named co for the money, Waters getting no money :thonk: i think ho is on something

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Ouch.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Waters crying into his 35 million contract after losing his GM pay

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

07-25-2022, 09:05 AMCampinKiller Wrote: Common HFFO L

Poor waters getting caught up in it all
They refuse to recognize my innocence

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I'm bringing ham into this

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

07-25-2022, 10:29 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: I'm bringing ham into this

Honey baked I hope

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

07-25-2022, 10:32 AMRangerjase Wrote:
07-25-2022, 10:29 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: I'm bringing ham into this

Honey baked I hope

deep fried

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Just trying to make sense of the middle part there

Is the onus on the GMs to confirm the updaters saw the change, or is that just supplemental information and this is their punishment for a regression done more than 5 days late?

Because if it's the former, I can understand the reduced sentence - and if it's the latter, I don't quite understand.

Gotta tank even harder

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

07-25-2022, 10:42 AMGCool Wrote: Just trying to make sense of the middle part there

Is the onus on the GMs to confirm the updaters saw the change, or is that just supplemental information and this is their punishment for a regression done more than 5 days late?

Because if it's the former, I can understand the reduced sentence - and if it's the latter, I don't quite understand.
Since updates go into the fhm file on Sundays. Monday is the first day of the new cycle and the update team wouldn't see it/ it wouldn't go into the file until the following Sunday. So EDM tried to avoid that delay by letting the Sim team know about the attributes that needed to be changed to make Sopaths build legal / regressed. That did not end up getting done by the sim team.  So it's mostly supplemental but potentially relevant to an appeal.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

Rip the all star nom

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

What the fuck Sota