Create Account

EDM Sopath Punishment

07-27-2022, 12:40 PMTheDangaZone Wrote:
07-26-2022, 01:48 PMCementHands Wrote: Yes, I do. You can check the regression post to see if the players have been done and direct link to the regression post. Also work with the regression team to communicate. For me, I think it's completely pointless having the range of days, but to not double check it so there's a chance to catch it earlier.
I know it's work, I did it for 3 seasons. Part of the reason I burned out and stepped down from HO in the first place. Head Office is supposed to be work.
This isn't about an incorrect regression, it's straight up a regression was not done for 10 + days past the due date. What then is the point of having a scaling punishment if it won't be used. Again, I'm not advocating for the 5+ day punishment to be applied, I'm saying fix the rule book, because we aren't punishing by it, so it should not be written in that we will.

In the past I know Eggy and then Corey personally checked that regression was completed with the list posted on site. Idk how it's supposed to be handled now, if it's a team thing or not but it was commish responsibility back then.

We were still checking to make sure it was completed when I was in HO late last year.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

07-28-2022, 11:28 AMlespoils Wrote:
07-28-2022, 11:25 AMEvok Wrote: [Image: 30e.jpg]

bin épeurant ça tbnk

Télécopieur

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

07-28-2022, 11:25 AMEvok Wrote: [Image: 30e.jpg]

Yes! That's perfect for my new render!!  Tongue

Not so cute and cuddly now! Muahaha!!

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!