Create Account

S66 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game Playlist

5 songs? Yeah okay I can do this.

Song #1 - Levitating - Dua Lipa - Well honestly this one is just here because it is a banger. No real reason to listen to this other than it is nice to listen too.

Song #2 - Lone Digger - Caravan Palace - This one is chosen because Mr. Zopf keeps playing it and it gradually broke Isaac down into being added into his top 5

Song #3 - Telephone (Spanish Nightcore Version) - This one means a lot to him and his cult and the reason this is played is because a lot of them speak spanish and like nightcore

Song #4 - Fake it - Seether - I mean this is a fake sports league, of course this has to be included. Or you know just fake it until you make it into the big leagues of the majors!

Song # 5 - The Wolf - Siames - This one is picked as motivation for Isaac, the last one played and will get him in the correct mood for everything in the games.

[169 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Song 1 - Pump It by Electric Callboy. An easy starter song to really get the crowd and more importantly the team pumped and ready for the game. Who doesn't love a little metal to get the blood flowing.

Song 2 - 2nd Sucks by A Day To Remember. Another good metal song that demonstrates the thoughts of Ricky Bobby very well. If you're not first, you're last. Plus it begins with the Mortal Kombat FIGHT.

Song 3 - Miracle by A Day To Remember. A heavy song that shows the determination of not needing a miracle to get the job done and that our time is now.

Song 4 - To The Hellfire by Lorna Shore. Brutally heavy song that demonstrates the hell we put the opposing team through on a nightly basis and the grit we're going to bring in every game.

Song 5 - Fck Boi by Electric Callboy. Honestly it's just a fun song that brings that pop punk vibe to the end of the night where people can sing along and just enjoy the song for the fun that it is. Will be a huge hit on 90s nights for sure.

191 words

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

1. Back In Blood- Pooh Shiesty ft. Lil Durk
An absolute banger of a song that brings the hype and gets you ready to go to hell and back for the team

2. Broke In A Minute-Torey Lanez
Another hype song that gives off an "I dont give a fuck" attitude

3. Cash In Cash Out- Pharell Williams, 21 Savage, Tyler, The Creator
This song brings the locker room together, all of us saying Cash In Cash Out over and over again. 10/10 will score 4 goals.

4. Knife Talk- Drake,21 Savage, Project Pat
No mercy. People may die. That is what this song screams. It hits different before a game, nothing better to get you in a killer mindset

5. I Knew You Were Trouble- Taylor Swift
What can I say? This is one of the best songs ever, and is an absolute vibe. The whole team hits every single high note with ease. OOOOOOOOH!

159 words

[Image: VQld8Nt.png]

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

1. Wannabe - Spice Girls

Every playlist needs a song that isn't serious. Something to get your mind cleared and make you forget about anything previously. It acts as a mind cleanser, letting you get truly prepared going into the game.

2. CPR - cupcakKe

Every playlist needs two songs that aren't serious. CPR is the perfect song, it get has an infectious beat that gets everybody up and moving.

3. Tell You Like This - Snow Tha Product

The song that starts to focus the team in. It's aggressive and serious. When this song comes on, it's time to start mentally getting focused for the game ahead.

4. Kill All The White Man - NOFX

Another song to get the team into a game ready mental state. No further questions.

5. Horrors of Yig - GWAR

The final song before heading out on to the ice. Starting out calm, it starts to gradually get louder and crazier. Symbolic of one final mental push to get into a focused zone, before finally letting loose and getting the blood flowing for what is about to happen on the ice.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

Timber - Pitbull.

I think for everyone on our team, hearing the goal score theme before we play is a great way to get hyped. Knowing that we are going to score a bunch and using the goal score to help get us in the mindset

Bangarang - Skrillex

What a good rave song. This is a song that we just kind of mosh and jam out to before the game. It's a great way to get your body going and we do a lot of hand exercises during this to get ready for the game

The Show goes on - Lupe Fiasco

This helps us think that we are going to win. Such a good hype song that just gets us going

Dead and gone - T.I

This is our anthem about how we are going to beat the other team. Definitely the lyrics and the beat of the rap get us going before the game

Lose Yourself - Eminem

This is a song that every athlete has sung together with them team. This gets all in the same mindset so that way each shift we are five together on the ice. This is any athletes pump up song and we use it right before we get the game going

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

#1 Money Longer - Lil Uzi Vert
A nice, modern hip hop track from the one and only king of rap Lil Uzi Vert to get the blood flowin' and the boys active.

#2 One - Metallica
The AUX cord was ripped away from Justice because he played Lil Uzi Vert

#3 If I Can Dream - Elvis Presley
The boys went to see that new Austin Butler movie as a group and really liked this part of the film. How can you blame them it's a great tune.

#4 Master of Puppets - Metallica
Stranger Things got the tune back in everyone's subconscious and now we are pretty sure there's not a locker room in the league that isn't playing this song on at least a biweekly basis.

#5 Peaches - Justin Bieber
Something about this song just hits, Justin Bieber, Daniel Caesar, and Giveon found their melodic pocket with this one. Infectious melody and a great beat.

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

I think the one thing about a pre game playlist is making sure that everyone has a song that they like. We all have different taste in music, music is so subjective so I try and make sure that everyone can have a little fun with it.

1) Lets Get Ready to Rumble - Space Jam (Michael Buffer)
I think this is a classic hockey song before a game. One of those songs that feels nostalgic because the guys would hear this when they were younger and playing in tournaments with their schools or minor hockey associations.

2) AC/DC - Thunderstruck
I mean, this is another classic when it comes to getting pumped for a game. This is more for the people on the team who like rock music and want to jam out to some sick guitar solos and all, maybe even pull off the infamous Duck Walk

3) Helicopter - Martin Garrix
For the head banging ravers. More for the Europeans also because they love that house music and all that. It gets me going as well, I wont lie. This is in my airpods when I am going for a big bench press at the gym forsure.

4) Dreams and Nightmares - Meek Mill
I mean, this is pretty self explanatory. One of the more popular rap songs that just get the people going. A big rise to fame in sports when the Philadelphia Eagles won the Super Bowl and have always kept it in mind for me when it was time to be team DJ.

5) SICKO MODE - Travis Scott (feat. Drake)
You need Drake on your list if you are making a pre game music playlist. Probably the most popular rapper of our generation who just releases BANGERS. And this is one of those bangers, it gets the people going no matter who you are and if you do not like rap music, it still gets you.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Drake - Trophies: This song is super underrated in Drakes catalogue and it's perfect for us as a team. It's very aggressive and confident which suits the morale within our team. On top of that, we want that trophy baby. Overall a banger.

PARTYNEXTDOOR - Savage Anthem: We've got some toxic kings on our team and this is the most toxic song of all-time. People call Future the toxic king but nah... this shit is way different. It's a rather slow and mellow song, however, we get going with them lyrics and just having fun.

ANDREY GUILLAME. - WIT DA CREW: This song is a perfect pre-game song to get HYPED up. Easy lyrics to remember that are fun and the beat BANGS. A very unknown artist as well so it's cool that it's kinda "our thing".

Baby Keem - trademark usa: BANGER ALERT. This song gets us hyped as fuck. Baby Keem eats this beat alive and IMO is his best song. A nice switchup in the song too that keeps it fresh. Cannot go wrong with some Baby Keem.

Trippie Redd ft. Ski Mask the Slump Lord - Demon Time: Trippie Redd is all about that hype beat. IMO he's the goat "sound cloud rapper" guy. When his songs slap.... they slap hard.

Falcons Canada

Song #1: Levels by Avicii

This has to be one the most upbeat and fun songs to listen to and you cant help but feel it lift you up a bit. This Quebec City Citadelles team also has a good feeling that every time we step on the ice we are going to win and this song helps us get ready to elevate our play to another level.

Song #2: Legend by The Score

Who doesn't want to be a legend? This team wants to win the cup and aren't willing to stop for anything to achieve this goal. This is a great pump up song and really encapsulates the mentality of the team.

Song #3: La Kichta by Soolking ft. Heuss l'Enfoire

I have no idea what its about but its French and its catchy and definitely gets the room moving

Song #4: Kernkraft 400 by Zombie Nation

Amazing song and a classic. I dont think anymore needs to be said.

Song#5: 300 Violin Orchestra by Jorge Quintero

This is the last song we listen to before heading to the ice. Its time bring our focus back to the task at hand while staying pumped up as we leave the room and head down the hall.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

The Armada lean heavily into their branding by placing a heavy emphasis on their nautical theme in their playlist. In no particular order we have:

Come Sail Away -Styx: A classic. Starts slow, but builds to an absolutely iconic ending. Great to get the boys in mood and relaxing as they sing along.

Rock the Boat - The Hues Corporation: A disco bop the team can’t help but bust a move to this one. Another one that helps get them loose and upbeat.

I’m on a Boat- The Lonely Island, T-Pain: Comedy aside, this is an absolute banger and never fails to get the boy amped. Were on a boat mf’er

Sail Away- Santiano: Upbeat sea shanty-esque song that the team loves. The Armada aren’t pirates but maybe the boys think they are?

Ramming Speed- The Bloody Seaman: Similar to above, this metal sea shanty has the team ready to run through a wall. Ramming speed indeed.

Armada

pbe affiliate

First off Man The pumps by Alestrom a song about one man sacrificing himself to save the ship and crew. Ive placed this in because sometimes we need to be reminded that Gooney Toons being in the box every game is a sacrafice for our morale. Next is Sea Shanty 2 from OsrsBeatz cuz its the hype version just kinda a banger. Impress your creators should be one there too by Tub Ring all we really want is to impress our loving GM in the most violent way possible. Denny's by The Kings Busketeers purely just there to remind us how we will end up after winning and celebrating. then we round it off with Trap Shanty by Ashtin Larold which is somehow the best and worst song to ever be created no seriously go look at it. Ima go ahead and throw on honorable mention to Wellerman by The Longest Johns such a solid classic but thats why i didnt want to make it a main.

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Song 1 - Kickstart My Heart- Motley Crue - Come on, do I even need to explain? Any hockey playlist that doesn't have this song isn't even a playlist at all. Moving on.

Song 2 - Bring Em Out - T.I - Another banger. If this song doesn't pump you up then what does?

Song 3 - Wow - Tiesto - A little bit of EDM never heat anyone and gets the blood flowing for sure.

Song 4 - Freaks - Timmy Trumpet - You ever seen a group of grown men playing an air trumpet? Turn this song on and I can bet you will witness the finest air trumpeteering you've ever seen.

Song 5 - Barretts Privateers - Stan Roger's - This may be an East Coast thing only and likely wouldn't fit on any other teams playlist, but this song is an absolute must have out here. A great victory song that really gets the boys going.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

First song:

1. Who let the dogs out? by Baha Men.

This should be pretty self explainatory, but I will still do it for the sake of filling out the words. We are a doggo team, so a song about who let the dogs out is in direct reference to our managers who are in fact letting the dogs out.

2. You can do it by Ice Cube.

I've never heard of this song, but You can = Yukon. Gotta stay true to our roots. Also, Ice Cube = hockey arena.

3. Ob La Di, Ob La Da by Marmalade

Marmalade is close enough to Malamutes. I am really starting to stretch myself thin right now.

4. Den glider in by Nicke Borg and Tre Kronor

Well this one is simply a certified banger. On Larssons own warm-up list to start with, but when asked to play it by captain Blaze it became an instant staple for the team.

5. The Final Countdown by Europe

It's just a great song to finish out before the game to create hype.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride