Create Account

Make player numbers matter

08-04-2022, 03:28 PMAnthique Wrote: Yup easy with two clicks Smile
We choose a number when we create our player so it would be nice to have it in the sim Wink

For the GM, it would not be that hard at the begining of the season to give it to each player and to keep track of them at each trade.

Some can't even keep of their own draft picks, now you want them to keep track of jersey numbers?!?

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

08-04-2022, 04:22 PMMyLittleHexx Wrote:
08-04-2022, 03:28 PMAnthique Wrote: Yup easy with two clicks Smile
We choose a number when we create our player so it would be nice to have it in the sim Wink

For the GM, it would not be that hard at the begining of the season to give it to each player and to keep track of them at each trade.

Some can't even keep of their own draft picks, now you want them to keep track of jersey numbers?!?

Well it's not everybody that is good at their job I can't help it  Surrender

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Well, if there's concern about overburdening the GM's with this, what about assigning someone to handle the whole league? Is that a possibility? Or is it a non-starter for reasons I'm oblivious to? Personally, I just hope we can find a way to make this work, even if we have to think outside the box.

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

08-05-2022, 01:45 AMjumpSeat Wrote: Well, if there's concern about overburdening the GM's with this, what about assigning someone to handle the whole league? Is that a possibility? Or is it a non-starter for reasons I'm oblivious to? Personally, I just hope we can find a way to make this work, even if we have to think outside the box.

Realistically, i dont think it needs to eb tracked that much by gm. It's easy to see who want what number on their jersey through the player page. After it's a matter of them letting their gm know they actually care about it. if there's a few double in the league/team no one will actually start to cry i think, after all it's still part of a game, if two active really want #69, let them have it

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Let’s make this happen.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.