Create Account

S66 mPT #3: Lottery Seats

two lucky bastards will have the chance to win a special upgrade for the game. They will get a VIP ticket for the glas box under the roof of the arena and will watch the game from there.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Agent Tesla: I am proposing that we lean heavily into our branding as The Syndicate for this prize by offering the two lucky winners the chance to sit with the head of the organization. Similar to certain other organizations known for their reach each winner will be given the opportunity to ask a single favor of the head. Beyond that fun fact I believe box seats that are given the best catering money can buy in Chicago should be sufficient.

Boss: What kind of favor are we offering these random people?

Agent Tesla: Well I would suggest we make sure the lawyers are the one to write up the limitations of that as I would be all too happy to offer things that go far beyond the scope of acceptability otherwise.

Boss: Alright and Dave your thoughts?

Dave: Catered box seats as suggested with the addition of a 'favor' being any one piece of memorabilia we can offer from the game.

Boss: Sold!

Code:
Word Count: 163
(This post was last modified: 08-06-2022, 04:37 PM by bk1689. Edited 1 time in total.)

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

the seat would have to be crafted out of the lovely malamute fur left behind after a long day of lying in the seats, also the malamute would sit next to you for the whole game and even can get you food and drinks

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

Two very lucky QCC fans are gonna have the experience of a lifetime as they get to sit right behind Versi on the bench. He said he would share his cookies during game time too.

[Image: ykvg72u.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Professional frogposter
Electric lettuce enthusiast

I'm going to be practical and say that they're raffled off only for those that are in the upper deck, and it puts them precisely at the mid level on center ice. There is no better way to view a hockey game, and there is no point in offering it to folks that already spent a ton of money for their good seats.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Two lucky fans will have the honor of sitting with the wolfpack. a pack of rescue wolves that are kept in a pen next to the rink. we are not responsible for anyone being mauled while in the pen.

[Image: qm0v49d.png]

Code:
Your task: Design a pair of lottery seats for lucky fans to watch the game from in your arena! It can be on brand with your franchise, or just a fun experience! It's up to you!

Welcome to the aurora coupe, a special little secluded area with the aurora borealis projected on to the roof above you, enjoy more celestrial bodies thrown into the mix as well. The coupe comes with a free buffet and drink refills.

[41 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

The lottery seats in Atlanta are two thrones either side of the one occupied by our most famous celebrity fan, Lil Jon. Complimentary drinks are offered, but Lil Jon decides for you, and because he only knows the words "yeah", "what" and "okay" - and two of those three are in the affirmative - lottery seat winners rarely remember anything after the first period.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Two lucky Forge fans are going to feel the heat if they win these new lottery seats. They will receive the honor of sitting above center ice in the actual bucket of molten steel. Truly a once in a lifetime event since it will kill you being that close to the fumes and heat.

[Image: EmersonSHL.gif]
[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Fun experience? What's that? At SFP games Czech State Security abducts randomly picked fans to willing volunteer their services for the greater good of Czechia as sleeper agents.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Two very lucky Panthers fans get upgraded to he Canopy, a set of boxes between the lower and upper bowls that offer free meals and a chance to meet the three stars of the game afterwards

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 09:56 AM by Waters.)

For my pair of seats for the Blizzard arena, I've decided to go for a relevant theme: The Cold Seat. It's a seat that is permanently too cold. This will be the most miserable place in the world. For added authenticity, I'll have it set up next to a giant fan to simulate cold air.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

The Armada Club seats would feature boat-themed seats where one lucky family would get to experience being on the deck of a boat while overlooking the rink and being able to watch what was going on below

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

The New Orleans Specters lottery seats will sit two lucky fans on TOP of the jumbotron at center ice. You'll be able to see all of the action below as the seating area will have a 4-inch thick glass floor that is unbreakable. The game will be right below you!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page