Create Account

S66 mPT #3: Lottery Seats

Building off of the hot tub idea seen in some minor league and European rinks, Seattle could build a miniature Argo ship floating in a small pool with space for two fans to watch the game while floating

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

The best seats that are in the Montreal Stadium are the V.I.P seats where they are promised to meet with a star player but it is really just Zak Wilson

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2022, 08:11 PM by Good_Ole_Kimmy.)

For the VIPs that are sitting in the VIP seats at the Colorado Raptors game the VIPs would be sitting on seats that look like thrones made out of wood and vines, and the seats would be surrounded by animatronic raptors (be warned they do get a little quirky at night)
(51 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Welcome to the light show! Two lucky Aurora fans will get ice side seats behind the net of the away team! They will have the opportunity to set off the NORTHERN LIGHTS when their Aurora score a goal!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

oh wow the hamilton steelhawks lottery seats are so cool. you get to sit on like a bird and stuff and then you get free chicken food.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Woah woah now. WE have it here. We are raffling the Farmer Tommy Pig pen play palace seats! Come sit with farmer Tommy Westbrook but this time I Upd's muddy pigs in the pig pen!

[Image: rotti.gif]

The lottery seating would be in the owner's luxury box. The lucky fans would have access to the locker room post game and receive a signed jersey per fan from Lowell Laraque.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

i think a cool pair of seats to raffle off would be seats right next to the commentators, it is quite an unique experience and it would be cool for someone to watch a game from their perspective!

38 words

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

My idea would be two suspended seats from the jumbotron. You would be hovering over center ice and get to see the full ice sheet from high above. Probably can put some plexiglass flooring down so you can even walk around.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Toronto fans will be crying if they do not get the luxury over-sized reclining microfiber plush seats at the next Toronto home game. Complete experience includes a signed Mrs. McSaves jersey, a visit from Mrs. McSaves, and a full complimentary food bar. ENJOY!

[Image: 65157_s.gif]

The special seats at San Francisco's arena will be in the shape of a lion's head. The mouth is going to be open and that's where the seat's will fit in. These seats are ride on the centre line behind the player benches.

Your mental health is just as important as your physical health. Please take care of it. Here are some helpful links just in case.

Algonquin College Student Support Services - 613-727-4723
Crisis Text Line - Text 'HOME' to 741741
Distress Centre Ottawa and Region - 613-288-3311
Good2Talk - 1-866-925-5454
Kid's Help Phone - 1-800-668-6868
Mental Health Hotline Ontario - 1-866-531-2600
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-8255

Click here for a list of crisis centres within Canada
Suicide Prevention Resource Centre
Suicide Awareness Voices of Education

If you have the contact info to your local mental help centres, let me know!

--------------------
[Image: 34987_s.gif]
Player Page | Updates

[Image: 8y3FJne.jpg][Image: kA0CbGn.png][Image: aGT9Qsn.png]

This is one that I have no ideas for. My brain is completely blank. Ultimately, I would probably just give this opportunity for companies to bid for advertising space. Give them the Chick-Fil-A seat or the Target seat or the Trader Joe's seat. Whoever pays the most, we gotta make rent.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Two lucky fans of the Atlanta Inferno will get the experience of a lifetime as they get to sit surrounded by a lit bonfire while they watch the game. Players will also visit them in the hospital after the game as they're treated for third degree burns on their entire body.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Because we're the North Stars, we will auction off two tickets to watch the game from the actual North Star! We'll pay for the winners to fly to space and then be sent to the North Star where they can watch the game. It will likely be mere highlights since it will take them millions of years to get there. But what fun!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Two lucky fans get the opportunity to sit in chairs that look like massive pieces of cinnamon toast crunch, including the googly eyes.
They also get a complimentary box of it.