Create Account

PT Team / Leviadan

@leviadan and anyone else helping to create PTs.

I've noticed these are much easier to respond to lately and I don't have to write things like Simulation Major Junior Hockey League to just pad my word count anymore. I did all 4 activities for this week in under 10 minutes and with no "ugh I guess I gotta do my PT" feeling. While I dont think I've spent the time to decide WHY these are better, they just are.

Kudos!

[Image: 6ospvu.jpg]

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

tru af

Thank you for making him active levidan

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

buncha lil sweeties on this website, garsh!  Heart

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

PT's really have stepped up since I've been here. @SlashACM put together a really good framework and @leviadan has really done a good job building on it. I haven't dreaded doing my PTs in a while, and it's been really easy to take the topics and hit the word count without trying to pad it like I'm in high school again.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

08-03-2022, 01:59 PMleviadan Wrote: buncha lil sweeties on this website, garsh!  Heart

If PTs were a lineup I'd still put yours on the third line

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

08-03-2022, 02:23 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
08-03-2022, 01:59 PMleviadan Wrote: buncha lil sweeties on this website, garsh!  Heart

If PTs were a lineup I'd still put yours on the third line

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47smcy776x8ny7zx4dus...y.gif&ct=g]

08-03-2022, 02:17 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: PT's really have stepped up since I've been here. @SlashACM  put together a really good framework and @leviadan has really done a good job building on it. I haven't dreaded doing my PTs in a while, and it's been really easy to take the topics and hit the word count without trying to pad it like I'm in high school again.

Agree with all of this!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

@leviadan S tier

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

grinch

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Need more grinch related PTs

[Image: Jepox.gif]
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2022, 11:22 PM by leviadan.)

describe a new species of grinch (15000 words + an anatomical diagram MINIMUM)

08-03-2022, 11:22 PMleviadan Wrote: describe a new species of grinch (15000 words + an anatomical diagram MINIMUM)

harvesting some fresh grinch you know what

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

08-03-2022, 11:23 PMhotdog Wrote:
08-03-2022, 11:22 PMleviadan Wrote: describe a new species of grinch (15000 words + an anatomical diagram MINIMUM)

harvesting some fresh grinch you know what
Don't be shy say the word

[Image: Jepox.gif]

Perhaps this new species of Grinch can finally succeed in thwarting the joy of Who-ville!  Tongue

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!