Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service

Everyone and their mother is offering some kind of subscription service for something that you used to be able to just buy! Isn't it awesome? Your turn to get in on the action! Are you going to really try hard to bring your fans something cool that you enjoy every month, or are you just trying to make a quick buck by firing off signed headshots? You decide!
Your task: What are you going to send to your fans every month for a subscription fee? How much work are you willing to put into this service?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, August 14th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 12:51 AM by Jayba1t. Edited 2 times in total.)

I choose to send my subs a boat sized argonaut for their monthly gift and some cool merch like Argos swag that is blue and yellow colored. Also I bug tig every month to sign a puck to give away to my loyal subs

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Code:
Your task: What are you going to send to your fans every month for a subscription fee? How much work are you willing to put into this service?

Every month Ben Jammin will send a sample of a song he is currently working on! The samples can vary from 5s to 30s, there is no guarantee that these samples will be good though, 

(35 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Because Louise St. Martin is such a fashionista that loves to hit the shops, every month her fans receive pictures of her best fits of the month. It's like if OnlyFans wasn't horny.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

The subscription service that Kevens will provide is entering fans into a weekly lottery with the winner receiving an opportunity to personally interview him. The interview video will also be exclusively distributed to everyone with a subscription.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I will get my fans (not that I have any) a tour of the locker room each month. One lucky fan and three friends can come into the room and see what it is that happens in there. Luckily, since I don't have any fans, we won't have any strangers in the room.

55 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

I have a monthly patron to help pay for my training during the off-season. I send autographs to people who give me $50 a Month, I have a monthly live stream with people who give me $25 a month, and anyone who gives me $1 or more get weekly updates and behind the scenes from me and the team!

Code:
59 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

Jonathan Mercer would send his fans a picture of his butt hole if they choose to sign up to his subscription service. It would probably be hosted on Onlyfans or a site like that.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

Caleb Hayden would give his fans a chance to shoot against him on the ice as a montly subscription. He wants to see his fans skills on the ice, this would cost anywhere form $20-$50 a month.

38 Words

[Image: Caleb_H.gif]

Subscribe now and get a limited full-sized body pillow of your favourite player!
Possibly also some bath water or worn clothing!
Wait, this isn't Onlyfans... ?

[Image: Nevada-Froste.jpg][Image: froste.png]
Signatures by myself and Ragnar

The Jarrow Pack is a subscription service for the low price of $129.95 per month. Those exclusive members will be granted a behind the scenes peek at the life of Spack Jarrow as he prepares for games and celebrates after. Get rare stories and images and never seen before footage of the Aurora players out on the town. You never know what you might witness. Sign up now!

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

William Salming offers for his subscribtion fans one free Q & A stream session on Youtube. Fans can then ask anything from him in two hours. When two hours is gone, Salming says goodbye and see you in next month.

[Image: salming.png]

A Jay Cue sub would definitely offer some kind of signed photo of him doing some mundane stuff. Washing your face? Bam, print a million copies of that photo with his signature already imprinted, easy money!

I'm not gonna send them anything. I'll make it crystal clear that these services tend to be a scam or at least bad value, so I'll be transparent up front about the fact that they can't really expect anything of monetary value in return. What they can expect however if they still decide to go for it is for me use that money to support charities and other good causes in the name of the fans, in order to make a real impact.

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

Every third bank day of the month I will be sending half of their cash back, along with some quad pics. Because everybody deserves to have a glance of nice quadriceps, and mine are now half-price

[Image: retu2.png][Image: iihf1.png?ex=65bcbcc0&is=65aa47c0&hm=800...d5443e8a9&]