Create Account

S66 mPT #4: Subscription Service
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2022, 08:57 PM by Jumbobone19. Edited 1 time in total.)

Every month, Lord Raiden will send out a different poster or apparel to all subscribers. And randomly one lucky fan will receive a signed piece of memorabilia or a game-worn piece of equipment.  Raiden wanted to make the subscription worth getting.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Patya am for every month send fans signed merch! This mean pucks, hats, sticks, all kinds of fun things! Patya am also try for think of other ideas for things to send! Am much excite for this!

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

I'll be sending them a new customized Spotify playlist each month. I'll work tirelessly to give them a myriad of different genres depending on what my mood is that particular day. It'll be a great way to connect with my fans and hopefully interact with many of them on social media as well.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I like to cut up some of my game worn jerseys and sign them and send that out as a gift to my subbed fans. A lot of them end up getting them framed!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Socks embroidered with my favorite words to use. You may get a "fuck" sock sometime, or a "chainsaw" sock. It would be a pretty fun time, could make sentences with your socks.

An old man's dream ended. A young man's vision of the future opened wide. Young men have visions, old men have dreams. But the place for old men to dream is beside the fire.
[Image: DOF5tXM.png]
[Image: tjyuut.jpg] 
Thanks to Jackson, Copenhagen, and Harry Hans!

GOING DOWN IN STYLE. TOAST4LYFE

Shoyo Hinata is a fan of stout. So by paying for the Stoutyo Hinata subscription service, fans will receive a beer that Shoyo enjoyed in the last month.  The bottles will be signed by Hinata.

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2022, 10:11 PM by Steelhead77. Edited 1 time in total.)

Esa Parmborg will send his fans a new chicken parm recipe every month. This will obviously be hugely popular and feed millions across the world and be a gigantic hit and raise money for Esa's favorite charity, Sandwiches without borders.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I would send subscribers the fanciest hat I can find/manufacture/take from a guy who just died. For just $50 a month, you will get in the mail hats of modern fashion from no earlier than Victorian England.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

The Winnipeg Aurora are proud to announce the new Night Light subscription box! Each month get a new player shaped night light and be entered for a chance to win a team signed stick!

Germany Elk Aurora [Image: vKrOFwy.png] [Image: VbtOVyg.png] Aurora Elk Germany

[Image: Thunder39.gif]

I am going to send my fans what everyone would want. Wood that had been identified. There will be a different piece each month that has been labeled once identified.

tommy westbrook but this time i upd is going to send all his fans world wide some pics of his little pigs on the farm and maybe some other things.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Anti-Rash Cream!
ever get burned so bad on the ice it hurts? well lucky for your, Mikko Rashford, in partnership with the Winnipeg Aurora fan experience club, is offering a lifetime subscription to Anti-Rash Cream

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

I will send my fans feet pictures because I am known for my feet. This will happen once every fortnight so I feel like they will be getting their money's worth.

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

I'm not really willing to put any work into a subscription service for fans. The Xavier Doom fans out there have been along for the ride during the dark years of the franchise and there's just no reason to even make them subscribe to anything player related as we're starting to be a contender for the cup. (60)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Duncan would use his crazy idea for a tropical flavored ice cream and give everyone a single cone every week for the low low price of $6.11 a month whether they redeemed it or not.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]