Create Account

Giving Back

I am buying into this trend, and pledge to donate $1 for every point Derek Martin does as well as for every Carolina Kraken win. I will be donating to the Brain Tumour Foundation of Canada.

My player, Derek Martin, is named after my best friend who unfortunately passed away in 2008 after fighting with all his being against a very invasive form of brain stem cancer. This bright light of a human made my life so much better, and 14 years of missing him later, his presence is still felt in more than one way and I try to honour his memory and legacy in everything that I do. The foundation invests in many ways, from providing support to patients and families as well as investing towards research initiatives.

Obligatory Fuck Cancer.

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2023, 09:18 AM by creastysomp. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is pretty awesome, I might do something similar with a dollar for every minus I am in +/-

hellodear.in

teatv

01-31-2023, 07:10 AMcreastysomp Wrote: This is pretty awesome, I might do something similar with a dollar for every minus I am in +/-

Appreciate that 0 dollar donation dawg

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

11-24-2022, 12:15 PMboom Wrote: With everything going on lately, I wanted to do something and figured I’ll jump on the train.

This season, I’ll be donating $1 for each point that Sophie Bordeleau scores to Trans Lifeline. This organization operates a crisis hotline for trans people in the United States and Canada, staffed by entirely trans and non-binary operators. They also provide aid in the form of microgrants to trans people to fund things such as fees for updating legal documents and basic necessities for trans people who are incarcerated, among other projects. They receive far more applications for aid than they are able to fund, so every bit helps.
Apologies, this slipped my mind! It has been done:

[Image: 6f0Hezh.png]
$41 in Canadian (12 goals, 29 assists) is a little under $31 American, for reference. (Last season's donation was in Canadian.)

Protect trans youth.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Bringing this back because it's topical.

I'll donate $1 for every win Anastasia Söderström gets this season and $4 for every shutout she gets this season to my city's sexual assault centre.

[Image: 8odEgvs_d.webp?maxwidth=760&fidelity=grand]
Paying up. $33 for 33 combined regular season and playoff victories plus $20 for 5 shutouts.

All the love.

Going to jump in because I think it is the right thing to do! I will be donating one dollar per blocked shot this IIHF / WJC tournament by Troy McClure IIII. I'm 90% sure I made both teams so it'll be combined.

The will be donating to Isaiah House

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!