Create Account

Giving Back
(This post was last modified: 08-11-2022, 07:57 PM by _Blitz_. Edited 1 time in total.)

08-11-2022, 01:26 PMRAmenAmen Wrote: Absolutely love this trend. How do my fellow goalies feel about our stats? $ per win? Per save?

I said it earlier, but I'm doing $1 for every win plus SV% x total saves. I haven't been able to do as many charitable donations since COVID hit, so I'm doing both and $5 for awards (I'm including cups in that as well), but doing either of those things gets some nice totals. Figuring $1/win will get $20 to $55 for most goalies, and SV% x (SAV/100) will get in the $10 to $20 range.

EDIT: Forgot to divide saves. That's a much bigger number otherwise.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

08-10-2022, 11:20 AM_Blitz_ Wrote: Y'know what? Shuckle's having a good season right now. Why wait?

$1 for every win, plus SV% x total saves, and $5 for each award. I'm thinking the Spring of Tampa Bay this season, Rainn next season as long as my situation doesn't change.

@Jumbobone19 @Ruggsy , we gotta go back-to-back now guys.

Based on that math and winning the Cedric Robinson Trophy and the Matt Lewis-Flood Award, the total came out to $64 when rounded up.

[Image: CWNOmxZ.png]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2022, 01:43 AM by boom. Edited 2 times in total.)

sophie is going to cost a lot of money but it's well worth it!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

I've been trying to donate but it seems they're not keen on either someone giving a single donation or my inbox code apparently doesn't exist. Somehow.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

08-10-2022, 10:55 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: I pledge a dollar a point for ole nichael fitted in S67. I'll have to figure the local center later.

Dont fuck it up, whalers!

Vancouver hates charity

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

I forgot to decide at the beginning whether I would include playoffs in this, but since this ended up becoming more successful than anticipated I’ll take it into extras! The current total for Sophie is at $65.50 and I’m glad to be able to support this cause as this issue continues to evolve and gain more attention.

(This post was last modified: 10-26-2022, 10:42 AM by PremierBromanov. Edited 2 times in total.)

08-10-2022, 10:55 AMPremierBromanov Wrote: I pledge a dollar a point for ole nichael fitted in S67. I'll have to figure the local center later.

Dont fuck it up, whalers!

https://index.simulationhockey.com/smjhl...pe=regular

$35 to the New Leaf Project. Click here to donate! https://forsocialchange.org/new-leaf-project-overview

[Image: VdsC5Sh.png]

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

[Image: eRFvGRS.png]

For a combined 53 goals and 64 assists in the regular season and playoffs, as promised $85 dollars is going to the Victoria Sexual Assault Centre to help survivors access resources that they need, such as therapy, medical assistance and legal aid.

https://www.vsac.ca/ for other information on the services they provide.

I see you. I believe you. I love you.

[Image: WkavsoI.png]

The season has ended and it's the time. As pledged, and also wheeled dealed, here's the breakdown of the donation

90$ = 1$ per point for Quebec City
44$ = 4$ per playoff wins for Quebec City
16$ = Bonus for Laurifer win, which i didn't expect, and also cause i wanted a good even number

I love this community. Please never hesitate to reach professional for help. Please remember that you are amazing and that we all have the same goal, to make thrive in this community.
Special love for QCC.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I followed the $1 per goal, $.50 for assists, and wee baby Hargreeves looks forward to building on this in future. Rounded up to a nice round $40. 

[Image: FbV16RG_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Much love to anyone who needs it. ❤️

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Not as good of a season this time and with no rightful chance at awards, I figured I'd go ahead and make my donation to the Spring of Tampa Bay. I haven't found a national charity that I like here in the US yet (open to suggestions), so I kept it local. I think since Shuckle's going to be a backup next season and won't play as many games, I'll double whatever the output is. 
[Image: Bt51SLa.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-14-2023, 10:37 AM by rockzzstud. Edited 1 time in total.)

I pledge a dollar a point for ole nichael fitted in S67. I'll have to figure the local center later.

panoramacharter.ltd

router admin login

This season, I'll be donating $1 towards the Wounded Warrior Project for every point Mads McBride scores during the regular season.

Wounded Warrior Project (WWP) began in 2003 as a small, grassroots effort providing simple care and comfort items to the hospital bedsides of the first wounded service members returning home from the conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan. As their post-service needs evolved, so have our programs and services. Today, through our direct programs in mental health, career counseling, and long-term rehabilitative care, along with our advocacy efforts, we improve the lives of millions of warriors and their families.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2022, 12:17 PM by boom. Edited 2 times in total.)

With everything going on lately, I wanted to do something and figured I’ll jump on the train.

This season, I’ll be donating $1 for each point that Sophie Bordeleau scores to Trans Lifeline. This organization operates a crisis hotline for trans people in the United States and Canada, staffed by entirely trans and non-binary operators. They also provide aid in the form of microgrants to trans people to fund things such as fees for updating legal documents and basic necessities for trans people who are incarcerated, among other projects. They receive far more applications for aid than they are able to fund, so every bit helps.

11-24-2022, 12:15 PMboom Wrote: With everything going on lately, I wanted to do something and figured I’ll jump on the train.

This season, I’ll be donating $1 for each point that Sophie Bordeleau scores to Trans Lifeline. This organization operates a crisis hotline for trans people in the United States and Canada, staffed by entirely trans and non-binary operators. They also provide aid in the form of microgrants to trans people to fund things such as fees for updating legal documents and basic necessities for trans people who are incarcerated, among other projects. They receive far more applications for aid than they are able to fund, so every bit helps.

I’m going to hop on this too! I will donate one dollar for every game the Nevada Battleborn win this season - and just to make things interesting, if Lias scores more than 50 points for Winnipeg this season, I will double that first number. :catjam:

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .