Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #5 - Thank you

@Fluw, you are amazing person and I am so happy I have gotten to know you.
@retuperkele Vamos Buenos Aires!

And to all of those I don't get a chance to thank, you are great.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

I'll thank my GMs in Newfoundland for taking me and bringing me back to the last J team I was on. As well as giving my guy quite a few opportunities to prove himself.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

I'd like to thank my GM jess for being cool and awesome. I am gonna try to be more active so I can win for the team wooo

thanks for the elks, especially lespoils for helping me deal with the updates and getting me the guidance to know what the hell im supposed to put stuff in. thanks to reno for getting me on the team, i really needed to try something new ngl

I would like to thank Segi, Gibbles, Muted and Shmurph among others, who have been great since I came back with my last player. They have been some of the friendliest and most consistent people I have been around on the site. We talk at the very least on a weekly basis depending on how busy each of us are, but as a set of people who are pretty busy in our own rights, it has been excellent to have a good group around despite all the negativity people seem to perceive Minnesota as having. Our team might not have been good on the ice for a while, but the LR is nothing like some of the horror stories coming out of other LRs in similar positions as us. We have a very stable core, many with site jobs who are always available, and everyone is always friendly, and mature, so I have never really had a better experience tbh

Thanks to everyone on the Kelowna Knights. While it wasn't a good season by any measure, the team had a lot of rookies and a lot of fun. I'd like to thank @artermis for being the first person to reach out to me and for signing me to the Knights.

Once again, i want to thanks everyone in quebec city to basically exist. Just your presence in the team is enough to make me happy of the community we became

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I'd like to thanks my GM with the Elks for drafting me, believing in me, making me have one hell of a fist season with that new player and making Evok curse during the draft :D

[Image: uktCsuX.png]

It's been 10 seasons since being on here and my current general manager sve7en gave a great introduction but since I can only pick one person I have to go with slothfacekilla, everyday they brought activity and responded to everything I said even when I went a little inactive, not only did the positivity fuel me up but it made me more active than I could have been. Also killa was our goaltender so that gives another good reason Smile Cheers homie!

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

I would like to thank everyone at the Colorado Raptors for giving me a home in the Simulation Hockey League juniors. I love the GMs and the people there in general. Especially Aneeq and Van

[Image: lZacrUG.png]