Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #5 - Thank you

I'm really grateful to my teammates at the Colorado Raptors as well as the GM's. They have all been so lovely to me! I would also like to have a special shoutout for @C9Van @pauadrian @sköldpaddor @Evok @mer @RenoJacksonHS @Bauer for just being super super nice to me in the sim leagues that we happen to share :D it's a feels good day Smile

Thanks @lespoils for taking a chance on me for a first pick! Hope(dor) I didn't disappoint!

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I want to say thank you to @luke and @adamantium for spending time with me to chat about the league. You guys are a big part of my favorite league related activity, and a big part of what keeps me hanging around. I hope I've said it before, but I really appreciate you two.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Guess I'd like to thank @Ragnar for rolling the bones on a non typical forward build and giving me a shot to have a bit of fun with this new player.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

I would like to thank my GMs for being so kind as to picking up me and Pau and because of that I hope the reward of getting 2 max earners + Aneeqs max earner + future people all onto the Raptors at the expense of other teams' happiness is a lovely thank you present for them being amazing people.

[58 words]

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Thank you to @Vaxlare for welcoming me to Detroit and for the guidance this season! I look forward to the future.

[Image: 2KXWbXN.png]

I wanna say thank you to @Ragnar for bringing me into Anchorage and showing me why its an amazing locker room. I know its something high on the list of all GMs on this site. But you've been nothing but amazing and accommodating to me.

@Gwdjohnson Gabe, i know you get a bad wrap. Mostly for the memes. But, as i said in the LR, your excitement for the Premier League and the team building engagement both with Franchise Manager as well as the Fantasy League are high points for me in an already amazing locker room.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

I have a lot of people I could thank in this league over 5 years but I definitely want to thank both my GMs in Nevada more than anyone this season. You both got me in when I was free falling in the draft and you have created such a loving and close knit team that I've been so happy to call my team this season. While I was disappointed watching the draft happen, hindsight is definitely 20/20 and I could not be happier with how the draft turned out for me. Thank you both <3

@sköldpaddor @Aleris

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I really have to say an "I love you Anchorage" to my family here in the juniors. I mean, I came into this league with a recreate and barely any activity. The draft was a little quiet for me with not much interest, waiting for my name to get called. Did not think I was welcomed but then coming into that LR, I felt that love and appreciation from the guys there. It has been one fun season and I hope we improve next season with a deeper run in the playoffs.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

I'm going to return the love to my fellow Maine Timber rookie Daniel Swift aka @jumpSeat . Dude has been great to talk to even though he works an overnight shift and isn't really around during the day. He's always just been such a positive vibes and good to talk to. I'm definitely a bit jealous that his player did a lot better than mine this season but so is life haha. He's a great guy and I hope he gets drafted to where he wants to go come the SHL draft

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

I would like to thank @sve7en for taking a chance on me even though I'm a new create. I've had a blast with Carolina so far and I'm excited for next season!

Thank you to @Aleris for being a big part of me being selected by the best team in the league, the Nevada Battleborn. Thank you @sköldpaddor for being an amazing GM since I've been with the team and putting together such a great squad. Thank you @TheDangaZone for being a great teammate, setting a great example, and motivating me to improve my player. Thank you @Andy for helping me remember how to do things when I first came back!

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

I would like to thank @TheSparkyDee and @By-Tor for drafting me into the league! They're all about the players and that makes it a great team to play for!

Falcons Canada

Huge thank you to Vaxlare. This man didn't bat an eye anytime I had a question for him! Being my first time ever in a Sim league I had a lot of them. GM of the century Wink

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Id really like to thank @sve7en my GM honestly ive got a history of going inactive and he already had 2 goalies ready for the season but he did his best to acomadate me in every way and i know some people are just throwing things in here for the tpe but truely thank you for giving me a chance and for being one of the coolest most active GMs ive ever had

p.s love the question of the day

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]