Create Account

S66 mPT #5: Chaos

I would randomly start flipping settings on and off and just in general making as many little things messed up as possible so that they all create a super chaotic and messed up SHL. Injuries on, random attributes set to either 1 or 20 for people, turning off icing and adding ties, etc.

[Image: Jepox.gif]

To induce maximum choas, I'd want the ability for stats to go above 20 to be introduced (all in honor of Fitted baby, fuck the penaltyes), and to adjust with that it only takes like, 10 TPE to upgrade each number past 20. I just want to see more scoring, or maybe more defence?

Also everyones fighting would be at 25. Everyone fights everyone all the time.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

I'd probably mess with some of the hidden stats or stats we can't change to see what they could do, maybe some temperance to get more fights going or aggression, or maybe turn injuries on so people can rage when they get injured.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

I would drop all tendencies and hidden attributes to the worst rating for all non Buffalo teams while setting them as high as possible for the Buffalo players to enjoy some chaos

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)