Create Account

S66 mPT #5: Chaos

To apply as much chaos as possible, all teams who haven’t had a lot of sim success with have access to sim testing while more successful teams won’t, to guarantee "better parity".
(34 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Every player starts and has maximum strength, aggression, and fighting. Teams are required to be as aggressive as possible in their settings. I want to see some more fights!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

WE WILL START PLAYING 100 GAMES A SEASON AND 50 GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS... YOU FEEL TIRED? TOO BAD THIS WILL TEST AND SHOW WHO THE REAL HOCKEY PLAYERS ARE AND WHO ARE THE FAKES

[Image: gurbs.gif]

The easiest way to cause chaos that would include everyone is re-draft the whole league. Every player is up for grabs, the draft order determined by amount of cups each franchise has won. It would be snake order. I don't think there is any other way to create so much mayhem as this would do.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
15-6-0
Regular Season - [G 2] [A 3] [Pts 5] [+/- +6] [PIM 10] [Hits 12] [SB 38]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

I would find a way to turn penalties off, raise everyone's aggression and fighting stats, and turn injuries on. Just to see the sheer chaos that would create.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I would max out every player rating for every single player in the sim. We will have hundreds of Connor McDavids, hundreds of Cale Makars, and a couple dozen Igor Shesterkins. It will be the most glorious league of all time.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2022, 01:37 PM by leviadan.)

I love the idea of bottoming out everyone's stamina and just seeing how insanely slow and random play gets by the second period if everyone is totally exhausted. Maybe turn injuries on and give everyone high aggression and fighting as well. At that point most of our games will be played with unpredictable outcomes and less than full rosters.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

I'd make goalies absolutely horrible and give everyone max offensive stats and no defensive stats. I'd also make everyone's tactics all shooting and no defense or backchecking.

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

Teams in the last two spots of the league have to fire their GMs and hire news ones for the next season. New GM's get a one week head start to contact FA

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

I have always wanted to see a league where every player has their attributes for hitting, fighting, aggression, and temperament all the way up to 20 with their individual sliders for aggression and hitting all the way up too! Just maximum fights and aggression!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

I would change every player to something completely different than their current role, hoping that the GMs would not pay enough attention to notice. Offensive defensemen would become defensive one, goal scorers would become grinders and playmakers would become defensive forwards.

41 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Patya am change stats for all players for make chaos! What Patya am do is give based on how many seasons player play. This way, all players from same season am have same stats. Patya am curious for see how this play out.

Lore: Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4 | Part 5
[Image: 65011_s.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png]   [Image: HKi05IH.png]   [Image: gs89eGV.png]

Offensive players could only improve their offensive stats, defensive players could only work on their defensive ones. Everything stat out of that, gets a 1. I would love to see the mayhem.

Code:
Your task: WITHOUT totally destroying the league or making the file completely unusable, how do you cause as much chaos as possible in the league? What player stats, settings, or rules do you change to upend the results as much as possible?

I think it would be hilarious if everyone's speed and acceleration was just 1. Everyone slow as hell just slowly making their way down the ice. Attacking team accidentally just rips a puck off the board and it just wraps all the way abck to the defending zone. Everyone slowly chasing the puck. Great fun.

[55 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Every stat is unlocked. You can concentrate TPE on one stat to the detriment of all others. For example, 99 shooting will make you unable to skate, but you have pinpoint accuracy and power from 200ft away.

[Image: hgcI1ti.png]