Create Account

S66 mPT #5: Chaos

To create as much chaos as possible in the league, I believe we just drop everyone's shooting to 0. No one can shoot the puck effectively anymore while all defenders keep their defensive ability. See how long it takes for someone to win in shootouts.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

I would absolutely turn on injuries, put that to the absolute maximum and then put everyone's aggression and fighting to 20. Gonna be a crazy sim until there are no more players alive.

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Once I'm in the FHM files, I would make every tendy in the league with the lowest attributes possible while making every skater a sniper with a canon for a shot. By doing so, I hope to have hockey games with a scoreboard that looks like it came foirm a basketball game.

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

I would delete Corey from the league and then mandate that every team be as incredibly horny as Atlanta is 24/7. The league will drown in its horniness and I will say "No" when they ask me to save them.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

This is now the Simulation Goalie League. The goals per game slider will be slid right down to as low as it can go, and we'll see then who's TPE really matters.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

This is a bit of a tough one as I am not familiar enough with the sim to give what I would consider a good answer. That said I know we use a 20 point scale for attributes; so maximum chaos I change every attribute for every individual player with an old school Dungeons & Dragons style roll of three six-sided dice. Although thinking about it I might do that for every attribute other than stamina and then just give every player stamina inverse to the average of the rest of their attributes. Oh you have 18 across the board, but too bad about your 3 stamina. That sounds more chaotic so going to go with that.

Code:
Word Count: 117

Causing Chaos, that sounds like fun. To create chaos I will divide all players alphabetically over the teams. Some teams might be without goalies, or centers, who knows! But they will need to sort it internally so fights will break out. I love it!

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)

Salming would change dynamics of attributes. All the forwards with high defensive attributes would become best players and all the forwards focusing only offensive attributes would become much worse because two-way hockey wins hockey games.

[Image: salming.png]

Bankers can only process two payments each, per week. Only two signings can be processed per week. Only one trade can be processed a week. You can only do one media piece every other month, same goes for graphics.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Relegate the bottom two teams and promote the top two teams from SMJHL. Once the relegation is finalized, SHL teams release all players and there is a leaguewide draft to pick rosters. Parity and luck ftw.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

I wouldnt have to change anything. Just bring up an opinion and someone will find it controversial and then everyone will argue. The leagues love their drama.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

I set all of Hamilton's players roles to Grinder. Ultimately it doesn't matter, as Hamilton goes on to win 55 games and the cup easily while setting the league PIM record.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

Probably just do something simple like make every team play without a goalie? Idk I'm not in the most creative mood today so that is going to be the best suggestion I have sorry.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I would max every players aggression and fighting skill and change all strategies to be the most physical possible. Penalties galore and hopefully a lot of goals as a result of the man advantage.

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora

Get rid of minimum contract tiers, want to sign that 2k tpe player for $1? Sure! Have at it! Just sit back and watch the super teams form and the rest of the league rage quit.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]