Create Account

Defund the TD

Unironically. It doesn't bring anything good except a few "fuck this person for..." and then you open it and it's something like "... putting ketchup on their pasta" and that's funny and all but it doesn't outweight all the negativity that comes of it. How fast things are getting locked lately proves that we've evolved beyond the need for the TD.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Sign my name right here.
If we still want a place to meme, create the memedome and close the thunderdome, so everyone know if it become too serious it can be close without any stupidity

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I think it serves its purpose. Either someone gets exposed for shitty behavior or the person attempting to expose comes out looking shitty.

[Image: rotti.gif]

08-17-2022, 03:34 PMEvok Wrote: Sign my name right here.
If we still want a place to meme, create the memedome and close the thunderdome, so everyone know if it become too serious it can be close without any stupidity
yeah i mean we still need a place to tell @James Truong happy birthday

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]

I don’t agree

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

08-17-2022, 03:37 PMRotticusScott Wrote: I think it serves its purpose. Either someone gets exposed for shitty behavior or the person attempting to expose comes out looking shitty.

Ho are locking threads even in TD, its not what it was before.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

I mean, the fact TD doesn't get used doesn't mean it doesn't have it's place, it's just that we haven't had the needs to use it much lately. And I think that's not a bad evolution.

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

It's become pretty worthless and that's probably a good thing. Also, if you want to rip on somebody with good reason, just use SHL Media and get paid for it.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

08-17-2022, 03:44 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: It's become pretty worthless and that's probably a good thing. Also, if you want to rip on somebody with good reason, just use SHL Media and get paid for it.
My new SHL media article: this HFFO guy is an IDIOT!

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

It had more of a purpose when we were more centralized on the forums maybe. Don't really think it does anything at this point, and if you really need to call someone you still could.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

How does TD differ from spicy media? Both allow comments, and both should be shut down if someone breaks site conduct rules. Let TD die and let people get paid for their hot (but within conduct rules) takes.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

If it's worth saying, it's worth building an argument strong enough to be a media piece or in a podcast, which also have guidelines and will be able to lock posts instead of having HO coming in to lock the threads in the place that only exist so you can say stuff without HO coming to lock threads.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

I agree, if at this point HO is gonna lock anything spicy anyway then there's no purpose.

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpeg]

08-17-2022, 03:45 PMWaters Wrote:
08-17-2022, 03:44 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: It's become pretty worthless and that's probably a good thing. Also, if you want to rip on somebody with good reason, just use SHL Media and get paid for it.
My new SHL media article: this HFFO guy is an IDIOT!

Make it worth 16 million and we'll split it.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

i mean the thunderdome is all but dead with any new post being not at all interesting outside of the <5 people involved in the inside joke it's made in reference to.

anything remotely spicy that's happened has taken place in separate sections like media or the iconic eruptions that happen because of trades in player transactions

there's no reason for it to exist

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho