Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #2 Draft Predictions!
(This post was last modified: 08-21-2022, 07:59 AM by CptSquall. Edited 1 time in total.)

We are going to go over the upcoming SHL draft, and rank players in the top 5. The general basis will be on TPE mostly, but will include some other factors as well.

First Overall draft pick prediction is: Axel Kirby. I know I said it would be primarily based on TPE. Axel is currently 3rd in TPE rankings, they had a decent season as well putting up 34 points in 66 games with Carolina. The big reason I believe Axel will go first overall, is the fact they have been around forever haha. Season 11 champion, HOF player already, has hit the 2k club. This user shows their commitment to the league, and very good chance they are in the works of another 2k player.

Second Overall Draft Prediction goes to: Antonio Flusso. This defenseman is currently 2nd in TPE. They also put up 43 points as a defensiveman this season. Some other big positives for this user are, active user since 2014, 26 million in their bank currently. They have shown they love the league (8 years holy). If you are looking for an offensive defenseman for your team this would be my pick. 

Third Overall Draft Prediction: Adam Prpich. This will be the first Goaltender pick in the upcoming S68 Draft. Rich is a legend here, tied for most TPE with Flusso at 286. This user sports an astonishing, 156 million in their bank. They could never write another media, and still have enough for a career of training. They have also hit the 2k club, been an active user since 2015, and have a Hall of famer! You cannot go wrong picking this user. I have no doubt in my mind that he will be a future HOF goaltender for what team decides to pick him.

Fourth Overall Draft Prediciton: Jack St.Clair. I feel that forwards hold a little higher draft value. (don't ask me why just my initial thoughts). CrazyMojito is the newest member on the list so far. They have been around since 2020. The big upside to this user, his ridiculous bank balance. Sitting at a pretty 211 million dollars they are just laughing at this point. They also have 281 TPE currently which ties them for 5th. I think the bank balance alone on this user is more than enough reason to take them at fourth.

Fifth Overall Draft Pick: Shea O'Connall. Honestly a toss up between them and Jack on who goes where. Legend, has been around since 2016. Their defenseman is currently sitting on 283 TPE which puts them fourth on this list. They currently have a bank balance of 63 million, and are very active in the community. This player will help round out your defensive core for years to come. Also, how can you not pick someone with a beautiful signature like theirs. 

Bonus pick, we are going to go over who I think the first Gen 1 player will be picked, and approximately where they will be picked. Bobby McGinnis is my selection for first Gen 1 player picked. They currently are at 280 TPE, which places them 7th in TPE standings. They also have 19 million banked, a very strong balance for a first gen player. My guess is they will be picked at 8th Overall.

Remember I know nothing about this league still, and this is all a guess. Looking forward to the draft, and good luck to everyone

[Image: Svatos2.png?ex=660626ee&is=65f3b1ee&hm=4...height=350] [Image: sig.png?ex=660330ca&is=65f0bbca&hm=574bd...9bdc77fda&]

Approved, +5 TPE to @JustAnotherHockeyFan

[Image: CptSquall.gif]