Create Account

(GRADED)Deep Dive #1 - The History of Bruins10
(This post was last modified: 08-22-2022, 12:06 PM by CptSquall. Edited 1 time in total.)

So, I guess looking quickly at my username and at my accolades, you could see the 5 year award and tell yourself "How does that make sense, hes only on his second player." Well, what people do not know, or maybe some of them do know, is that I actually started off in the SHL way back in Season 3 / Season 4. To put an exact date on it, I do not know, but my first ever player in the SHL was created back then, and has his first career stats in Season 4 playing for the Winnipeg Jets. Yeah, thats right, I started in the SHL back in the year 2011 when times were a lot simpler lol. I did not start with a different user because I wanted to hide or pretend to be someone else, it was just because I forgot the password to my old account and decided that it was not worth the hassle to try and get it back. It was also on a different site if I am not mistaken so I guess that could cause problems.

I had the luxury of getting drafted to Winnipeg back in that Season 4 draft and was able to join a team full of legends. Off the top of my head, we had our team GM, the commissioner at the time, Leafs4Ever running the team there. And, I had the opportunity of playing on a line with the legend himself, THE Ron Mexico. Yeah, thats right. The MVP award player, the one who every player coming into the SHL wishes to have his name on that trophy.  I guess we know why I was so successful as a player in the early days of the SHL, was very easy playing with one of the best players to ever player in the Simulation Hockey League. But, unfortunately, it was very short lived. I did not stay very active on the site and would tail off rather quickly, probably end up being considered a bust depending who you ask on the site that was around on that time. I was heavily involved with sig making and graphic making, and was drawn more towards the VHL so I would devote more of my time there. I decided to only focus on one and really put my effort there, even becoming a GM in that league so it was an easy decision on where I would focus more on.

With a return to the site in season 10, Aldo Shcarps was created and extremely short lived, going inactive once again right after. I do not think I ever earned for him, and got drafted and used just solely as an inactive filler on a tanking team. 38 seasons later, Kaspars Claude would come about and become my most successful player to be created on the site. Took me 2 times to go inactive on the SHL and about 8 years for a player to be created where I devoted my time to the SHL and actually become something on here. A graphics grader, a Four Star Cup Champion, a Challenge Cup Champion, some personal awards with Kaspars as well. It was the success I needed with a player to really peak my interest here and keep me entertained to come back and earn properly for a player. Now, it is time to stay active and really earn for Bruno Tooyo and make him my most successful player on the site.

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Congratulations on earning such a storied history! And even beyond that, it's great to see your commitment to keeping it alive through your newest player Bruno Tooyo! I'll be sure to remember that name as Bruno has a tremendous legacy backing him up! Cheers

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

Approved, +5 TPE to @Bruins10

[Image: CptSquall.gif]