Bazinga

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

aerodynamics

Perrier

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

yeet

Falcons Canada
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2022, 10:11 AM by Crunk. Edited 1 time in total.)

Ignore these preds, this is what happens when you try to do IIHF while high

[Image: crunksig2.png]

jnh

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

morbin

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Hot chips are a crime against mankind

Spicy chips go against everything a good snack is. I sat down with an entire bag of chips intending to eat a decent portion of it, without any drinks, without any sauce, just a good chip. But when it’s spicy my throat gets all dry so I need water and it scolds my fucking tongue so I need milk and it just fucking sucks because other than the spice it’s just some bland ass chip. It is a crime against humanity made by Satan himself (why would they be hot otherwise?) Dorito’s sweet chilli heat has a good balance because the sweet balances out the spicy. i can’t stand how everybody talks of them like they’re the second coming of christ when they just go against the ideas of a snack itself.

takis are the worst fucking offender. don’t taunt me with the brightest fucking red, I’m not eating that, if I stuck a Geiger counter up to the bag it would be screeching, Do you really trust a brand that dyes it’s flavours a different colour and calls it a new flavour?

milk

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

love

chocolate

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

carrot