Create Account

Looking for D&D Nerds

Rangerjase is hoping to play some Star Wars D&D and needs at least 2 more people able to join him in. I'll be running it and you'll be competing in the same world as some other SHLers with your actions inflicting suffering on their attempts to be slightly more useful than they are.

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Greetings fellow nerds

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

What system you gonna use?

[Image: lespoils.gif]

08-23-2022, 03:57 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: I'll be running it and you'll be competing in the same world as some other SHLers with your actions inflicting suffering on their attempts to be slightly more useful than they are.

[Image: umm-wait.gif]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I'd love to be part of this depending on scheduling

08-23-2022, 04:53 PMChevy Wrote: I'd love to be part of this depending on scheduling

Shot you a discord invite!

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

Who would I get to inflict suffering upon?

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

:weirdgebusiness:

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Is Star Wars DnD another wording for Star Finder cause I absolutely love that and would be down lol

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

08-24-2022, 10:06 AMC9Van Wrote: Is Star Wars DnD another wording for Star Finder cause I absolutely love that and would be down lol

https://sw5e.com/

Wish I had time for more campaigns tbh

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Hey kid, you want some D...

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

08-23-2022, 08:54 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: Who would I get to inflict suffering upon?

[Image: There-Are-Dozens-of-Us-Tobias-Funke-Arre...opment.gif]

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I've never played D&D before but I'd be down to try if any spots are open

08-24-2022, 11:36 AMnotorioustig Wrote: Wish I had time for more campaigns tbh

I wish I had time for all the campaigns

[Image: lespoils.gif]