Create Account

Looking for D&D Nerds

08-24-2022, 11:42 AMEvok Wrote: Hey kid, you want some D...

Absolutely I do, but is this the dragons or the dungeons part?

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

08-25-2022, 09:22 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote:
08-24-2022, 11:42 AMEvok Wrote: Hey kid, you want some D...

Absolutely I do, but is this the dragons or the dungeons part?

if you know the meme, you know the meme

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

[Image: template-im-in-0c6db91aec9c.jpg]

08-23-2022, 03:57 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: Rangerjase is hoping to play some Star Wars D&D and needs at least 2 more people able to join him in. I'll be running it and you'll be competing in the same world as some other SHLers with your actions inflicting suffering on their attempts to be slightly more useful than they are.

Nerd, Starwars, D20....Sign me the fuck up..

I mean HAIIIIII

10-17-2022, 11:35 AMaayushkm52 Wrote: The core to me is that it takes a lot of effort. Being a fan (even a huge one) of a show or book series or whatever is a somewhat passive activity, DnD is active engagement, you have to take ownership of it and express it to others.

The creation vs. consumption of creativity (be it books, video games, whatever) is a tough thing for some people to do. Authors or musicians have the benefit of people being able to pick up their works, experience it and form opinions. DnD is no less a creative work, it's just like a performance art piece. It might be the most mind-blowing experience, but it rarely translates to those that weren't there while it was happening...

Thank you for this very insightful comment

[Image: lespoils.gif]

08-24-2022, 11:33 AMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote:
08-24-2022, 10:06 AMC9Van Wrote: Is Star Wars DnD another wording for Star Finder cause I absolutely love that and would be down lol

https://sw5e.com/

Thank you for sharing this. Quite different from Star Finder but I am happy to see this be a thing Smile

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]