Create Account

IIHF Japan Fed Head Punishment

Japan Fed Head @ValorX77, contacted and posted a transfer of a S68 player in the S66 transfer thread. As per IIHF Rule 5.k, a draftable free agent cannot be contacted for a transfer, and the transfer is thereby illegal and tampering has occurred. We appreciate that the Fed Head reported the infraction themselves.

As per the guidelines of Rule 7, the IIHF HO issues the following punishment for a first infraction:

- The Federation Head ValorX77 will be fined half the S66 Fed head pay.
- Japan forfeits one transfer-in slot for S66.
- The player in question, Hải Nam Hoàng (@eddiesnothere), will be unable to transfer to Japan until S70 should they so choose.

As the player in question is a draftable free agent, the embargo for Japan to transfer the player stretches until the player's last possible season in the SMJHL.

Moving forward, the player embargo of a player as part of a tampering punishment will be standardized to "the player being unable to join the punished Federation until either; their 4th season after creating, or two seasons from the time of the infraction, whichever is longest".

/Canadice and the IHF HO

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

Damn

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 08-24-2022, 02:22 PM by ValorX77. Edited 1 time in total.)

(Edited due to poor taste)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

all these memes about tampering and I finnally witness it for real!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

smh, only czechia can tamper right

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

that's it i quit

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

them S68 players getting transfered and yet my poor S67 players get no contacts

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

mfw it took me until the end of my second season to get contacted and these DFAs out here getting attention

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

08-24-2022, 02:01 PMEvok Wrote: them S68 players getting transfered and yet my poor S67 players get no contacts

Lucky for me I got you because of that. Still strange that you were nowhere...

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I leave japan lr and this is what tappens smh

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

This just in:

From the life is stranger than fiction department, Japan has inadvertently made 'eddies-not-here' a reality. Biggrin

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!