Create Account

S67 SMJHL Interested Prospects Thread

- Player Name: Deemed Inappropriate  

- Position: C

- Recreate or First-Gen? Re-Create

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Phillip Weaver

- First-Gens: How did you find the site?

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): w19eaver#1145

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 4 - 8+ depending on if I'm working or not 

- Is water wet? It's the wettest. 

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? I just hope to meet some solid dudes and maybe win a championship

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I'm just here for the ride I'll keep updating my player and what happens happens. 

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Hell Yeah I'm interested in joining any team.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yes I used to live there and went to a kangaroo farm there last week. 

- How do you feel about walruses? Walruses are cool.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Well I joined ice hockey during my last year of high school when I didn't even know how to skate. The first goal I ever scored I remember there just being a scramble in front of the net after a face off and I barely reached my stick in there and poked in a loose puck into the net. I was so excited even though it was such a garbage goal. I even won the player of the game for my team that game and got a little trophy. 

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I like playing video games, mostly grand strategy games like EU4 but lots are fun. I really enjoy playing different board games as well.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Now this is a tough question, I don't actually read a lot of book but I love audio books and listen to them all the time. When I think of best, quite a few come to mind. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card and all the books in their universe, especially the shadow series. The Skystone by Jack Whyte and its series of books, its basically a more realistic telling of king arthur from the point of view of his great grandpa during the time when the Romans left Britain. The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue by V.E. Schwab, a stand alone story about a girl from 15th century France who sells her soul to not have to live her mundane village life and she becomes immortal but anytime someone looks away from her she is instantly forgotten about. I could probably keep listing really good stories but those were the first ones that came to mind for me. 

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Just getting to know new people having common interests and cheering on teams together. 

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charmander because I grew up playing Pokemon Red/Blue and he was my go to starter. 

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I'm looking to build a physical defensive minded centerman. 

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Some sort of mutt I guess? 

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

- Player Name: Adam Liebold

- Position: Left Wing

- Recreate or First-Gen? First Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Friends Recommendation 

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): The Bold11 #4928

---

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) - 1 to 3 hours

- Is water wet? Water isn't wet, water makes things wet.

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? I'm just looking to learn the game.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? - I'm looking to do well and succeed in the SMJHL, But I want to get to the SHL soon too.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? - No preference

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Yea I've heard of it.

- How do you feel about walruses?

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. - My buddies and I got free tickets on the glass to a Capitals playoff game during their cup winning season.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? - been really into golfing recently

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)- Just stuff for work.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Winning is fun, but a good locker room is the best part.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Rayquaza is the best, its a space dragon so that's awesome.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I looking to make a physical sniper.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Bernese Mountain Dog, they are super chill.

- Player Name: Ragnar Lothbrok

- Position: Defence

- Recreate or First-Gen? Recreate

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Maxwell Carrigan

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? no

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): SecondSucks22#9951

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) a couple, enough to do PT's and yell at someone in the thunderdome

- Is water wet? No, Water makes something wet, but water in and of itself is not wet

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Money

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? It really depends on what my J and SHL teams need, and what is best for everyone

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Sure

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Unfortunately

- How do you feel about walruses? Not the best aquatic mammals, but they dont rape so not the worst either

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Slaying of the dragon, if you know, you know

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? I cant afford hobbies

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) Oh so many, Life of Pi, Elton Johns Autobiography, Deadly Class

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? Having fun

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Charizard, no reason necessary 

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? Preferably I would like to be Cale Makar

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? An absolute mutt, my dog is a mastiff boxer shepherd, and i love him

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Nathan Meagher, Defense, 1st gen, WSBL affiliate, Atox #5019
>6 hours free
water is wet
fun LR
I'm fine with either outcome (long junior career vs immediate callup)
I am fine with a rebuilding team
Vaguely heard of Kelowna
Andy Reid is cool I guess
Brock McGinn Game 7 2OT GWG vs Washington 2019
Gaming
fun community, engagement
not into pokemon
Defensive defenseman, super physical grindy guy
Not a furry

HO Questions
- Player Name: Bastien Primeau
- Position: Right Wing
- Recreates: Who was your last player? Sebastien Primeau
- First-Gens: How did you find the site? I originally found the site off Youtube several years ago
- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Prime#1065

SMHJL GM

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) 6+
- Is water wet? Yes, quite wet, and always.
- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Goals, wins and more importantly: Fun!
- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? I look to have a successful career and get called up when the time is right.
- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? I don't mind it at all
- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? The truth? Yes.
- How do you feel about walruses? They make for bad coaches ( Ottawa ) but good Villains ( Darkwing Duck )
- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Patrick Roy winking at the Kings' player before winning the Stanley Cup in 93 was a great memory.
- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Wrestling ( Roleplay ), baseball, formula one, movies.
- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The Deadpool Killojy because I'm a big time fan of the Jerk with the Mic, The first 2 Mick Foley bio's as a wrestling fan they are a must.
- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The game experience the feel that this league is ''real'' which is brought up via the Live Streams and the websites is a big plus for me. The community on Discord and the forum here is also key and the fun the combining of the two brings.
- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Hmmmm, I'd say... Litten. Because I'm a cat person. Though my def Fav is Pikachu.
- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I am looking to play an scoring machine who can hold his own physically.
- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? Bernese Mountain Dog or Corgi's in both case there is something that makes me melt when I see those breeds.

- Player Name: Jason Robinson

- Position: D

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Sebastien Dubois

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): JR95#8100

--------

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)

I now have every evening and weekend free, and am available to be on discord and to site stuff most days while i work.

- Is water wet?

is a hotdog a sandwich

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?

The most important thing for me is a lockeroom that isnt dead. I know the J can be a crapshoot so as long as I have people to enjoy the ride with I'll be happy

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?

I would like to play out 3 or 4 seasons in the J before getting called up. Most of my players got calle dup early so a longish J experience could be fun

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?

I have no issues with joining a rebuilding team!

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?

unfortunately yes

they have tusks, and therefore are pretty cool.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.

I went to a game during the playoffs a while back where the sens beat the pens in double ot to not get eliminated, that was pretty great.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?

not much lately, I've been winding down most of my hobbies to spend more time at home.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included)

I don't really read a lot of books so I can't answer this one too well without picking something from school.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?

a good community with good people.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Charizard is life. sue me.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?

a well rounded, pass-first two way defenseman.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?

a pug cus im short and ugly

Ho Questions
- Player Name:
Sjøforsvaret
- Position:
Goalie
- Recreate or First-Gen?
Recreate
- Recreates: Who was your last player?
Bork Lazer

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers):
Frick_Nasty#2830
SMJHL GM Questions (14 Questions): 

Code:
6.9420 hours
- Is water wet?
Water is the liquid form of the elemental compound of hydrogen dioxide. Wet is a description of something covered in a liquid. So if you jump in water you will be wet but water itself is not wet.
- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?
A team that let's me defend the goal.
- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
Does not matter when or where I defend the goal as long as I defend the goal.
Doesn't matter
Yes
They exist
- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fifictional.
When Bork Lazer won a cup before MAS
When I have time I enjoy table top gaming, playing sports, picking up hot women and then turning them down.
The bible
Toxic players and locker rooms
tyranitar, look at it
- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive rolrole
The most optimized Goalie in FHM history
- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
A German Shepherd because that's the dog I have.

[Image: lazer2.png]

- Player Name:
Liam Logger
- Position:
RW
- Recreate or First-Gen?
First Gen

Reddit
SloppyPainter #4166

depends on the week, usually 10+
- Is water wet?
sure
i'm looking for a good community of folk to kinda vibe with, winning would also be extremely cool but i won't get pissy about it, ik the gms are trying their best
i'll go to the big leagues whenever i'm called
ya, sure
what's a Kelowna, sounds cool
CHUB
- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.
Carey Price making a cross crease stick save against Toronto, or the Suzuki/Caufield two on 0 that won game 5
idk, mostly fantasy hockey and stuff
maze runner, mostly because it's the one i remeber the most, i should pick up reading again
a good group of people
unfortunatly, i havent had many chances to play pokemon, so i'll just say squirtle
- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
offensive dynamo
i've been told i'm just a big teddy bear, so like, a golden retriever or german shepard

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 01:30 AM by Tony Hawkey. Edited 1 time in total.)

- Player Name: Tony Hawkey

- Position: Center

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: Who was your last player? N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? r/Hockey on Reddit

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Jolt_17#9164

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? Typically at least 4 per day, usually more.

- Is water wet? Is a hotdog a sandwhich?

- What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team? Looking for a good group of people who enjoy talking about hockey as much as I do.

- What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible? Obviously my intentions are to play in the show, however, development in lower leagues is crucial to all players.

- Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team? Any team I go to, I will be glad to be there.

- Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league? Any prospect that has done their homework knows about Kelowna.

- How do you feel about walruses? Loyal friends, but cross them and it will be the last thing you do.

- What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional. Got to witness my hometown team win the cup this year.

- Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? Hockey, music, and tinkering with all kinds of things.

- What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included) The Stand by Stephen King. So complex and well put together. One of his best.

- What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience? The people you do it with.

- What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why? Totodile. The first starter I got on Pokemon Crystal.

- What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? I am looking to have a strong playmaking forward.

- If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why? I would have to go with great dane, because I have had them my whole life and they are giant but sweet.

[Image: nYUY5TM.jpg]

- Player Name:
Jarrod Lakemore

- Position:
Center

- Recreate or First-Gen?
First-Gen

Reddit

JBay7#7289

Too many

- Is water wet?
Obviously not. Think of it this way, everything Jarrod Lakemore touches turns to gold. But Jarrod himself is not gold. Similarly, water itself isn't wet, but makes other things wet when they touch it.

I'm here to go pro and make some cash money. I don't care where I go cause Lakemore will look good playing with anyone, anywhere. Let's be real, the SMJHL is stepping stone along the path to greatness that no one will remember. I mean, the only time people bring up your Junior stats is when you're like, Jonathan Drouin or something and your pro stats aren't impressive so they gotta bring up the fact that you essentially are that guy who peaked in high school and still wears his varsity jacket in his 30s. So put me on the ice, I'll bring in the fans for a year, and then I'm out.

Look mate, I get that you are just asking me these questions from a list, but I'm pretty sure I just answered that. But let's put it this way, people haven't heard the name Lakemore because hockey isn't so big across the pond. But in a few years from now, they'll be interrupting the United game to bring you breaking news that I just scored a hat trick. I'm going to usher in a whole new generation of hockey fans in the UK. Everyone will be trading in their football kicks for hockey sticks.

A rebuilding junior team? Sure why not. Once I'm on the team, the rebuild is over. Of course, one year later I'm out, so rebuild is back on. At least they'll have some experience in that department.

Kelowna? I think I had some wine from there once... Cedar Brook? Cedar Creek? Something like that. Uhh, I mean, my parents did one time. I would never consume alcohol while I'm still underage, obviously.

Have you ever seen the BBC production Seven Worlds, One Planet? Narrated by the inimitable Sir David Attenborough? Anyway there's this one episode where they show a bunch of Pacific Walruses, and they're all hanging out on this tiny island resting, but there's like a ton of them. Over a hundred thousand of them, all packed together like sardines on this little tiny island. All you can see is blubber, you can't even see the ground. And there's these cliffs and they even climb up them just chilling all along it, right next to the sea. And so these polar bears come, cuz they're hungry, right? But I mean, these walruses are massive and armed and theres so many of them, the polar bears can't actually do anything. But these walruses, they start to panic anyway, and the ones up on the cliffs, they just want to get to the water to escape. So they literally throw themselves off the cliffs to get to the water, cuz I guess they think it'll be faster or something. But they just tumble down, flipping over, slamming against the rocks until they fall into the water and some of them die this way. So the polar bear just goes and eats the dead ones. Anyway, my point is, walruses aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed.

My favorite hockey memory is when I graduated to Bantam and could finally lay on hit on some of those small, shifty, quick little guys that used to always try to stickhandle around me knowing I wasn't allowed to just knock them off the puck. Yeah, they don't really do that anymore.

Outdoor sports, especially anything with an axe. Climbing up poles with an axe, chopping logs, all that good stuff.

Animal Farm. Not because of the whole Russian Revolution thing or because it was particularly interesting, but because it taught me an important lesson. Being as strong and valuable as the horse isn't enough, you also need the cleverness and mental gumption of the pigs if you truly want to succeed.

Fun? This isn't supposed to be fun, this is work, this is a business. I'm here to win and make money. (It is now occurring to me that these questions were directed at me, the user, rather than the player I am creating, but I'm in too deep to stop now.)

Gallade. There is no better combination than strength of body and power of mind. Plus, they get all the girls... or Gardevoirs, as the case may be.

Both. And more. When I get on the ice, I'm at war with the opposing team. That means I'm going to use everything in my toolkit to win the game. Maybe that means playing a one-two with my winger, maybe it means parking in front of the goalie and refusing to move, maybe it means sacrificing the body to block a shot, maybe it means staying up close in the personal space of the opposing star player, whatever it takes, I am willing to do it.

Treeing Walker Coonhound. Cuz when the rats see me coming for them, they're gonna want to run up a tree.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

- Player Name:
Chris Valentine

- Position:
LD

- Recreate or First-Gen?
First-Gen

n/a

Reddit thread in r/hockey

downer#6045

6+

- Is water wet?
Is this like the 'If a tree falls in the forest... ' type question? In that case, yes.

Best ways to contribute to the community. Maybe some teammates I can move up to the big leagues with.

I'd like to approach it the same way I like to see my preferred NHL team handle prospects: Don't call them up too early, let them take the time to grow into their game.

Absolutely.

Yep! Mostly due to the Kelowna Rockets and tracking NHL prospects.

I wouldn't want to meet one in a dark alley. Those things are huge.

"Gretzky had it, lost it."

Not much of a hobby, but working on things around the house.

Lord of the Rings series. I have a short attention span and can't typically make it through a book, but I've read these several times through.

Never take yourselves too seriously.

None. I missed the fad by a few years growing up, and never really got into it.

My favorite players have typically been great 'defensive' defensemen; Lidstrom, Pronger, etc. Current favorite is Seider. Trying to emulate them.

Probably a Lab. Kind, loyal, and a little bit lazy.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

- Player Name: Toasty O'Bigbers

- Position: LD

- Recreates: Who was your last player? Jack Klompus

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? N/A

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Toast#1007

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.) Typically free every week night and over the weekends. Ends up being well over six hours.

- Is water wet?
Yes.

I'm looking to enjoy the J experience again. The last go-around with NL brought me back from inactivity (and the pandemic I guess) and I'm looking forward to getting to experience the J league over again.

I will be called up immediately. San Fran is in need of a boost to their defense prospect-wise and I'm going to fill that hole. Nothing against the J league. I'm looking forward to spending a season here again.

If by rebuild you mean building tree houses in the beautiful forests of Maine, yes.

No actually. I first learned of Kelowna back when I joined in S6 and had no idea where it was.

We really haven't changed this question since I GM'd? Walruses are cool. Duncan was a force to be reckoned with during his time in the league!

My favourite hockey memory is the Summer of Pierre which is ongoing. Signing Giroux, trading for DeBrincat, extending Norris and Tim. What an off-season!

Outside of SHL and other sim leagues I spend a ton of time playing Destiny 2. I like the repetitive cycle of the gameplay there and have some great times with the clan I've met through the game.

People read books?! I don't know. I most recently read Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir and it was great. Got me back into reading SciFi stuff.

The most important part of the league experience is the community. It's important for teams to prioritize getting quality members on their team to help build the community within their teams and improve the experience overall for everyone.

Spheal. Has been since Hoenn first came out. It's a large round walrus that rolls around everywhere. What's not to love? Hoping to get a shiny someday on the discord bot.

All in on defensive to start. If I were to spend the full ride in the J I would increase the defensive attributes to build the best shutdown D in the J.

I have two miniature schnauzers so I feel obligated to choose them despite my incapability to grow a moustache.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

- Player Name: Cal Kono

- Position: LD

- Recreate or First-Gen? First-Gen

- Recreates: N/A

- First-Gens: How did you find the site? Reddit post on r/Hockey

- Full Discord Username (including the hashtag and numbers): Esk#2547

- How many hours a week do you usually have free? (ie. 1, 3, 6+, etc.)  6+ Living that DINK life and loving it

- Is water wet? Yup

I am looking for a team that will provide me with good guidance in my first season to become a competitive player for this season and those following it

Without prior experience in the league, I want a career that will allow me to grow as a strong competitive player and eventually make the jump to the Big league 

Sure, I am building just as they are, it may allow me to play a more important role on the team

Definitely, the Okanagan is one of the best places in the world to visit during the summer or winter. 

Underrated 

Watching the Golden goal at the 2010 Olympics and Sid threw his gloves in the air

Camping, Skiing, Gaming

The Hobbit - One of the First Novels I ever read and opened my mind to the world of fantasy. 
GoT also great

Community 

Aracnine, I have always loved Tigers and Dogs 

Offensive defencemen 

Newfoundland Dog. I've had a couple and they are amazingly loyal, loving, and lazy lapdogs.

[Image: fX8c49X.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 11:55 AM by alemanpete. Edited 9 times in total.)

Player Name
Pete Aleman

Position:
Right Defenseman

Recreate or First-Gen? 
First Gen

How did you find the site? 
There was a post on the hockey subreddit!

Full Discord Username:
SalmonShorts#5022

How many hours a week do you usually have free? 
Typically a few hours per day, likely 10-20 hours per week.

Is water wet? 
Yes.

What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?
I'm looking for a fun team with fun banter that also allows me to hone my skillset.

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?
I'm hoping to head to the big leagues at some point, but that would be whenever both I feel and my manager feels I'm ready.

Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?
Absolutely!  It would be great to be a part of a team that is on their way up.

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?
I had not.

How do you feel about walruses?
Walruses are an incredibly interesting species of animal and I think we have much to learn from them.

What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional.
Scoring my first goal.  It was just at practice in a half-ice scrimmage, but everyone knew I was the worst player there (I could barely skate) and was so excited for me.

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately? 
I do a lot of predictive sports modeling, for NHL and MLB primarily.  I'm working on NCAAF and NBA as well.

What is the best book you have read and why? (Comics included).
Best book ever would probably have to be Catch-22 by Joseph Heller.  The range of emotions it elicited was more than any other book I've ever read. 

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?
Fun interactions and fun banter between players.  I've heard really great things about this league for those and am looking forward to it.

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?
I'm far enough removed from my Pokémon-playing days that I can't give a straight answer to this one.  Squirtle maybe?

What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role?
I've always found the defensive side of hockey to be super interesting and am looking to build a lock-down defender.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?
I think I would be a lab of sorts.  Very peppy when I need to be, but definitely have a lot of old man energy and need a lot of naps.
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 12:32 PM by NYR73. Edited 1 time in total. Edit Reason: typo )

Player Name: Erik Bergmark

Position: RW

First Gen

Found site on reddit advertisement

Discord Username: NYR73#9676

How many hours a week do you usually have free?: Usually over 6 hours, but it varies from week to week.

Is water wet?: No, but it makes things wet when it touches them

What do you hope to get from your SMJHL team or what are you looking for in a team?: I am hoping to understand how things work in the SMJHL, and prepare myself for the SHL. Being competitive while doing so is ideal.

What are your general expectations of your juniors career? Are you looking for a long and successful career as a junior player, or are you hoping to be called up to the big leagues as soon as possible?: I am hoping to get called up to the big leagues as soon as possible, but I am very flexible and willing to take my time to do it the right way. 

Are you interested in joining a rebuilding team?: Whether or not the team is rebuilding or not doesn't make a difference to me, whatever role I fit best I will gladly take.

Have you ever heard about Kelowna before joining this league?: No

How do you feel about walruses?: They're alright

What is your favorite hockey memory? If you don’t have one, feel free to make up something completely fictional: When the Blackhwaks brought the Stanley Cup to the park right outside my house in 2015. 2010-2015 in general was one big favorite memory as a hawks fan. 

Any hobbies you’ve been into lately?: I've been enjoying working out lately, it improves my physical and mental health.

What is the best book you have read and why?: To Kill a Mockingbird is my favorite, reading it when I was younger helped shape my outlook on the world.

What do you consider the most important part of a fun league experience?: A loyal and active community.

What’s your favorite Pokemon? Why?: Greninja, I always used him when I played Super Smash Bros on the Wii U

What type of player are you looking to build? Are you looking to play a more offensive or defensive role? A flashy offensive forward with high speed and great puck handling/passing/shot accuracy.

If you were to choose a breed of dog you would most likely be, what would it be and why?: I like cats.