Create Account

Introducing Combined TPE Claims
(This post was last modified: 09-02-2022, 10:34 AM by leviadan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey folks! Some exciting news!

Starting with S67 the SHL and SMJHL PT teams will be introducing a weekly combined TPE claim that covers all standard PT tasks. Every Wednesday night during the season, a combined claim that covers the PT, mPT, Hat Trick, and Primetime will be posted in the Universal Claims thread. With it we will include a link to a spreadsheet breakdown of what you earned that week, in case you have any questions about your individual results. Otherwise, all you have to do is link the combined claim post in your update like you would any other claim.

The hope is that this significantly reduces the amount of posts in the claim threads, streamlines user updating, and provides a consistent time for claims to be posted. Note that for the time being we will NOT be including tasks like Season Predictions, Awards Predictions, CW, etc. in these combined claims. If this system is well received and people are interested in expanding it, there's no reason we couldn't start to include those claims as well. But for the time being, we're going to run it with only the weekly tasks. 

WHAT THIS MEANS
-Weekly claims will be posted consistently on Wednesday evenings (EST).
-You will only have to link one weekly post to your update instead of four.
-You will still be able to check your individual task results if you so choose.

WHAT THIS DOES NOT MEAN
-This does not mean that every task will be in every weekly claim. Sometimes things come up for graders, and they won't always be able to have things graded in time for the Wednesday night post. Anything missed will simply be rolled into the next week's claim. Each weekly claim will clearly outline what is included in it. This means there's a chance that a weekly claim could be 1 TPE, while another could be 9 TPE. It may vary. The PT team always does their best to get things processed for you as quickly as possible, but things happen! If something happens, it will simply be in the next claim!

Special thanks to @marco999 for jumping in with their spreadsheet wizardry when I put out the call for help. They designed a lovely system that is going to make this super smooth on my end and I really appreciate it.

Hope you're all excited about this! We're looking forward to rolling this out in the coming weeks as S67 begins!

Cheers, 
The PT Teams

Cheers

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=65fe67b4&is=65ebf2b4&hm=a6...46085eb3f&]

Ilike

PogU

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Solid.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

@caltroit_red_flames

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Awesome job team!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

@marco999 You're the best ❤️

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Love this @

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: ZGneEG5.png]

[Image: sig-hffo-atlason.jpg?ex=660efc59&is=65fc...001e3&.png]

I will kiss you all on the mouth

[Image: lespoils.gif]

SHL is simply absorbing the best parts of other leagues and I'm all for it.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

As an updater, massive thanks to you and your team!

Getting ready because there is only 364 days before the next hockey team selection   Renegades

[Image: Ggpmsvy.png]

A+ change, works wonder in PBE and honnestly made everyone's life way easier. first change in a while in shl that i truly 100% appreciate

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

09-02-2022, 10:52 AMlespoils Wrote: I will kiss you all on the mouth

wtf no guys have cooties

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Great work!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Good idea