Create Account

Straight from the heart

Hello everyone, I just wanted to give an update on what’s been going on with myself mentally.

I’m happy to report that I have been doing better these past few weeks, and I’ve learned how to meditate in order to keep myself calm.

But, I did also recently had dark thoughts return, so I’ve returned to receiving therapy for this. You are not alone on this.

You need to tell yourself to have a great day and take a walk on the bright side, you just can’t think of dark thoughts because they bloke out any form of happiness you had.

Look, I’m not a therapist in any form or way, but trust me when I say this, I wouldn’t be here right now writing this had I not made those changes, I’ve even started to lose weight recently too.

I hope everyone is at peace with themselves.

God Bless,
ValorX77

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better, and I hope things continue to go well! Therapy can absolutely be a lifesaver, and I can't recommend it enough, for anyone and everyone!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Some things are bigger than online games, this is one of them. Take care of yourself.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

<3

[Image: Wally.png]

<3

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2022, 01:03 AM by jumpSeat. Edited 1 time in total.)

09-04-2022, 11:35 PMValorX77 Wrote: I’m happy to report that I have been doing better these past few weeks, and I’ve learned how to meditate in order to keep myself calm.

Meditation can be a wonderful practice to focus on the here and now, rather than dwelling on the past or worrying about the future. All we have is the present. The past is gone and the future is yet to arrive, yet so many don't live in the here and now.

Instead of enjoying the moment we have right now, life becomes a series of attempts to get to the next moment, as in, if I only had this then I'd be happy. But the truth is, if we're not able to be happy now, regardless of circumstances, neither will we be happy when we do get this or that. For the cycle repeats itself endlessly and once we obtain the treasured 'that,' most people move on to become obsessed with the next 'this.'

When you think about it, it's a terrible way to live your life. Definitely one I wouldn't wish on anyone.

In any event, happy to hear you're doing better. And please remember you're not alone, as this is a struggle shared by millions. Take care and be kind to you!  Smile

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

Much love to you, Valor. Keep up the good fight.

<3

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson