Create Account

SHL Graphics Academy Announcement (S67)

Advanced please

[Image: Jepox.gif]

this rocks. I've done some graphics but haven't gotten above 3/5 so beginner pls!

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

Beginner please

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

this sounds fun

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Throw me in the advanced group please.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

I'd like to join the Advanced class please!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

beginner class please.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

I'll sign up. Advanced I guess pls.

[Image: hopoate.png]

I suck at all things art and generally avoid it like the plague. That being said, this is such a cool and innovative idea, I'll happily struggle through it for the sake of it. Sign me up.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

I love this idea! Sign me up for beginner please I have never made a graphic in my life so just a heads up mine will probably be awful haha

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

09-05-2022, 10:11 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: I suck at all things art and generally avoid it like the plague. That being said, this is such a cool and innovative idea, I'll happily struggle through it for the sake of it. Sign me up.
This is exactly the sort of thing we wanted to be able to help people with so I am really glad you decided to sign up!

Would you like to be part of the beginner or advanced class?

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

09-05-2022, 10:14 PMleafsftw1967 Wrote: I love this idea! Sign me up for beginner please I have never made a graphic in my life so just a heads up mine will probably be awful haha
This is awesome! I'm so happy to see people wanting to get involved especially those who haven't done anything like this before!

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!

09-05-2022, 10:18 PMEvil_AllBran Wrote:
09-05-2022, 10:11 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: I suck at all things art and generally avoid it like the plague. That being said, this is such a cool and innovative idea, I'll happily struggle through it for the sake of it. Sign me up.
This is exactly the sort of thing we wanted to be able to help people with so I am really glad you decided to sign up!

Would you like to be part of the beginner or advanced class?
beginner, I'd like to not drown.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Beginner class please

Beginner Smile
Mr.Mom#5271