Create Account

SHL Graphics Academy Announcement (S67)

Advanced class please

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]

This is a great idea! Sign me up for advanced

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Advanced please.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2022, 06:10 PM by TheGreatToeJam. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sign me up coach, beginner class please!

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-08-2022, 10:30 AM by alemanpete.)

Definitely interested in the beginner class!

I would like to join the beginner class. Esk in Discord

[Image: fX8c49X.png]

Hope I’m not too late. Beginner class please

Sign-ups for both beginners and advanced are still open until Sunday night.

But for those that haven't joined our graphics discord yet, please do so, otherwise you can't join the classes. Check the announcement for the link and all other info.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

09-09-2022, 02:21 PMCarpy48 Wrote: But for those that haven't joined our graphics discord yet, please do so, otherwise you can't join the classes. Check the announcement for the link and all other info.

Thanks for the reminder, I completely forgot about the graphics discord.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Sign me up for beginner classes, please and thank. c:

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Update: Since we have more than 20 people sign up for the beginners class already, we decided to split them into two different groups. Both will work on the same tasks, but it is easier to give feedback to each other if the group isn't too large.

For those of you that haven't joined our discord yet, make sure to join before the deadline on Sunday night, otherwise you cannot participate!

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

Sign me up for the advanced class please

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 09-26-2022, 12:51 PM by MikeLiut. Edited 1 time in total.)

This is awesome, I know I am too late, but if you happen to start another class, I would love to be part of this (very beginner).

09-26-2022, 12:50 PMMikeLiut Wrote: This is awesome, I know I am too late, but if you happen to start another class, I would love to be part of this (very beginner).

We will have some kind of evaluation after this (first) season, but unless everyone gives us negative feedback and wants us to stop there's a good chance we will do this again, so keep your eyes open for announcements next season.

Stars Lions Berserkers

Only seeing this now, but interested in any future sessions

[Image: m38.gif]
Update Thread - Player Page
Update Scale

Former players:
Ivo Willems (S9 SMJHL) (S10-28 SHL)  
Xander Green  (S33-35 SMJHL) (S36-47 SHL)
Vorian Atreides (S49-51 SMJHL) (S52-61 SHL)