Create Account

James Ronlain hangs up the skates

It's been an incredible ride with my first player. There are so many people I'd like to thank for this experience over the last three years. From all the guys in St. Louis who introduced me to the league, to the Tampa Bay Team that welcomed me with open arms and has made this place feel like home for my entire career. There's been low lows and high highs but I wouldn't change a thing. Six months ago I didn't think I'd be saying this but I'm super excited to recreate and do it all over again. Thank you, everybody.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Best of luck with the recreate

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

09-05-2022, 02:41 PMRankle Wrote: It's been an incredible ride with my first player. There are so many people I'd like to thank for this experience over the last three years. From all the guys in St. Louis who introduced me to the league, to the Tampa Bay Team that welcomed me with open arms and has made this place feel like home for my entire career. There's been low lows and high highs but I wouldn't change a thing. Six months ago I didn't think I'd be saying this but I'm super excited to recreate and do it all over again. Thank you, everybody.

Another
St. Louis Legend gone.
It was fun as hell being on your line back in the day with Zapo.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

_/ _/ _/

Congrats on the career and good luck on the next adventure!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Tbb goat

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

legend <3

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

We will surely welcome you back in St Louis next season Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]