Create Account

S67 SMJHL Rookie Tasks Claim Thread
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 03:17 PM by lore. Edited 3 times in total.)

Task 1: Update Page
Task 2: Activity Check 432
Task 3: Purchase Training [08/08----08/14]
Task 4: S67 Early Bird PT
Task 8: Rookie Survey

Updated Submission

Graded! 5 tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @Arkonius - Lore
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 03:22 PM by lore. Edited 3 times in total.)

Task 1: Update Thread

Task 2: Activity Check

Task 3: Training

Task 4: PT Claim

Task 8: Rookie Survey

Graded! 5 tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @NYR73 - Lore

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 03:45 PM by lore. Edited 4 times in total.)

1. Create an update page
2. Claim an activity check
3. Buy a week of training (or claim free first training for first gen players)
4. Complete a PT and claim it from the current SMJHL Claims Thread.
5. Create a graphic
6. Write a Deep Dive
7. Watch an SHL or SMJHL stream on YouTube
  • In "S66 Finals gam 1", the favorited Nevada Battleborn took an early lead over the Quebec City Citadelles with a ripper from Dan King with 2:33 left in the first. The second was a hard-fought period with lots of back and forth until late in the period with Din Djarin and Boom Stick both netting critical goals to put the Battleborn way ahead of the Citadelles. Going into the third, it looked bleak for Quebec and... it remained that way. That said, in the second half of the period they were able to claw a goal back with a nice passing play in front of the net resulting in Shylo Moxil finding the back of the net. Things almost looked promising for the Citadelles until Din Djarin kicked the dead horse with a late goal in the third period to collect his personal second goal and the team's fourth goal. This left the Citadelles defeated and hopeless, and set a strong precedent for the Nevada Battleborn looking ahead toward the rest of the series.
8. Complete the Rookie Survey

Graded! 5 tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @Loosh

I didn't count Task 4 because you linked to your post, not the actual PT claim. Just correct that in your next post and you will get that extra million. - Lore
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 03:50 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

Nash Rookie tasks

1 . Nash Update Thread
2 . Activity Check # 436
3 . Weekly Training Purchase
4 .  Waiting for PT to post
5 . Rookie task Graphic Submitted
6. waiting for deep dives to start
7 . Waiting for Streams to start
8 . Link to previous player

5 Tasks completed. 9/9/2022

Graded! 5 tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @Rangerjase - Lore

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 03:54 PM by lore. Edited 2 times in total.)

Task 2: Activity Check
Task 3: Weekly Training
Task 4: Claim PT
Task 8: Rookie Survey Completed

Graded! 5 tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @AlexisTexasRanger - Lore

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] [Image: zmWhIQu.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 04:04 PM by lore. Edited 4 times in total.)

Task 4 PT Claim

Task 5 Rookie Graphic

Previous claim

Graded! 2 tasks completed for $2 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @SimmiZ - Lore
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 04:07 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Update Page
2. Activity Check
3. Weekly Training
4. PT Claim
8. Rookie Survey

Graded! 5 tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @jbay7 - Lore

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 04:11 PM by lore. Edited 4 times in total.)

ok 

1.Update Page
2. Activity check
3. Purchased Training
4. Complete a PT
5. Rookie Task Graphic
7. Graphic of Liam Logger Being drafted the S67 SMJHL draft, timestamp 41:25
8. Rookie Survey

Graded! 7 tasks completed for $7 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @SloppyPainter - Lore

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 09:52 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

Task 1 - Update Thread
Task 2 - Activity Check
Task 3 - Weekly Training
Task 4 - PT Claim
Task 8 - Rookie Survey

Graded! 5 tasks completed for $5 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @lore - Frenchie

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 04:26 PM by lore. Edited 2 times in total.)

Task 4 - Complete a PT and claim it
Task 7 - Watch an SHL or SMJHL stream on YouTube
The Stream I looked forward to the most so far since my return to this beautiful game was the S67 SMJHL Entry which took place Live on Friday night. I remember back when I first played they were doing it too and to see how it evolved since then was incredible and made me miss the process so much. In a fit of nostalgia, I felt like saying BORK BORK a few times but wasn't sure if many would get the reference. :D Having talked with several teams I had an idea of where I might end up in terms of the crew but not when I would get called up. Many whom I spoke to said they had a player in mind but if he was taken I was gonna be next. I'm very glad to have been scouted by so many teams I enjoyed that process even though it's part of the whole fun of this game! There were three teams I was hoping to play with the most; Kelowna, Québec City, and Detroit. As I told the scouts of the other teams I would've given my all to any team that picks me as it's only fair but I won't lie that when the Québec trade happened early on I was holding my breath hoping I was picked. All in good fun and absolutely no ill will towards the Citadel and the Knights and I was absolutely thrilled when my name got called up at 22 OA by the Falcons as I get to play where my First gen played and have a chance to try to do better with a different position. So much so that i decided to make it my number for my time in the Juniors. I was so happy to be confirmed as a Falcon and now the real fun begins which is doing tasks, spending TPE's and ultimately scoring goals and winning games! Kudos to the commentary team on YouTube you guys were fire this kind of feature is what makes the SHL as a whole the best simulation hockey league in the world in my mind.

Task 8 - QUESTION! If I didn't do the Rookie Survey with my First Gen, I still cannot do it with my Recreate, yes?

Answer! You are correct. So you can just link to a past player page in your next post. :D

Graded! 2 tasks completed for $2 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @MrPrime - Lore
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 04:25 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Update Thread
2. Activity Check
3. 9/11 week training
8. Rookie Survey

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @jfett85 - Lore
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 04:29 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

Quote:Old tasks claimed and graded:

Task 1 : Update Page

Task 2 : AC Done

Task 3 : First training PT

Task 5 : Graphic

Task 7 : S66 – Finals Game 4 (link to come, work computer firewall)

The match started off strong, with both the Nevada Battelborn and the Quebec City Citadels getting good chances in front of the crease. Both goalies had other plans with Justin Time (NBB) and Valérien Sa (QCC) shutting any offense down with electric saves to keep the score even. With 7 minutes to go in the first perid, Nevada was awarded a power play after a minor penalty call against QCC’s Tommy Thompson for Cross-Checking. Sa held the fort and both teams headed into the second period on level ground.

The second period started of strong, with Chad Nickelback giving the Battleborn its first lead of the match with a booming shot, assists from Foxy and O’Slaphan at 1:51. Quebec would hang in the game and keep pressuring Time’s net with a flurry of shots that would eventually get the better of the netminder who had been brilliant up until Sophie Bordeleau’s shot found twine. Once again, both teams headed into the lockers rooms even stevens.

The 3rd period saw a lot of battle, with Nevada looking poised to complete the sweep and Quebec looking to fight another day and force a game 5 in Nevada. Shots were plenty, saves were incredible and the game was headed to overtime.

Nerves were high and both teams refused to let go of even an inch of ice, fore-checks being effective and back checks just as much. It took Nevada 13 minutes to solve the riddle that had been Sa for the whole game. Paul Peterson’s heroics came in the 13th minute of OT as Laraque and King’s setup allowed him to settle it in OT for the 4-0 sweep championship!

Task 8 : Survey Done

New tasks to grade:

Task 4 : Complete a PT

Graded! 1 task completed for $1 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @ItsFrenchie - Lore

[Image: image.png]  [Image: lap-teamsig.png]
@jason kranz sig elite / @sulovilen elite sig
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Panthers Ireland Highlanders
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2022, 04:31 PM by lore. Edited 1 time in total.)

Task 1 - Update Page
Task 2 - Activity Check
Task 3 - Training
Task 8 - Survey

Graded! 4 tasks completed for $4 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @zeburgs - Lore
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 09:59 AM by Frenchie. Edited 1 time in total.)

1. Create an Update Page: https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3263332
2. AC Done: ac 437
3. 500k training: https://simulationhockey.com/banktransac...?id=180585

Graded! 3 tasks completed for $3 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @scudmuffin19 - Frenchie

[Image: sobchak.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 10:02 AM by Frenchie. Edited 3 times in total.)

Task 2: Activity Check
Task 3: Purchased Training
Task 4: Complete a PT
Task 5: Rookie Task Graphic
Task 8: Rookie Survey

Graded! 6 tasks completed for $6 million! Be sure to make a new post for any new claims @downer - Frenchie

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]