Create Account

Nichael Fitted rushed to hospital with apparent infection

In the early hours of Monday morning, Vancouver legend Nichael Fitted collapsed in the road in Mongolia where he was found by locals who took him to the nearest hospital. At the time of his admittance, he was found to have no heartbeat and was not breathing, yet his brain remained functional. Locals reported that Nichael had severe burns and lacerations over half of his body, tainted with a foreign substance they had never encountered before.

Officially, no confirmation has been made from the Mongolian government to corroborate this story and it has even been suggested to be "Local mythology".

Yet the fact remains that Nichael Fitted is alive and awake as of this morning.

"I'd like to thank the great staff at Khan Uul District Hospital for saving my life and keeping me in good spirits. They have been great friends to me these past few years." [Editor's Note: Nichael Fitted has only been in the hospital for 5 days and was last seen in vancouver as recently as June]. "I feel stronger than ever and I can't wait to start the season in Vancouver."

Nichael Fitted made this announcement on tiktok live as press are being denied entry to the hospital.

It hasn't yet been determined why Fitted was in Mongolia in the first place. Interviews with family and friends make no mention of it and if he had planned to be there, it was a secret only he knew. Nor is it clear what caused his apparent infection or subsequent collapse.

Fans took to social media to speculate on the incident, with many fans posing wild theories ranging from Mongolian Steppes Training to alien abduction. Gaining traction is the conspiracy theory of a fictional substance called "Tiberium". Recently, twitter and tiktok have been awash with alleged sightings of the substance, but official sources have denied its existence across the board, including the United States, China, and Russia.

We will post updates to this story as they come.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Hopefully he gets it all this Tiberium nonsense under command before it conquers him

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

09-09-2022, 04:06 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: At the time of his admittance, he was found to have no heartbeat and was not breathing, yet his brain remained functional.

Don't cha just hate it when that happens!  Tongue

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

Damn Mongolia is not really a place you want to go in a hospital...
Hope the "Tiberium" will help him recover.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]