Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hi, I’m Jay and I’m your PT head!
Since a lot of you are new to this community, and I would love to know more about all of you, I’d like you to introduce yourself to me (and any others reading this).
Introduce yourself and tell us something interesting/funny/odd about you. Whatever you like, really.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S67 SMJHL Rookies (S68 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, September 18th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

i am bloos and before ryuuji minamino decided to be a bully i once held the record for most goals in a shl season. hell, i had two 45+ goal seasons. not bad

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Hi there. Im Jax or SecondSucks, or that guy that goes IA if you ask @“SDCore” im here to actually do well this time and now i have a grudge, so time to put every other team in the dirt

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I am JBay and I am new here. Found the league through the reddit post and instantly knew it would be something I would thoroughly enjoy. You'll be able to find me on discord pretty much all the time, I practically live there, though mostly for Dota related stuff. I'm in like 25 servers and the SHL/SMJHL servers will be the only non Dota ones, other than one Clone Hero server, smile. So if any of you are also Dota degenerates, maybe we can feed down mid some time.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

Howdy! I'm ACapitalChicago, and I'm a total nerd! I love board games and am literally playing Spirit Island right now as I type this. It's a fun game and if anyone wants to play in the future on Tabletop Simulator, let me know!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Hi! I'm not new here but I've been away from the league for 4 years so it feels like it's my first go. :p
I'm Prime, that's my IRL nickname and my family name is the same as my first gen and recreate because I find it fun. I'm an avid gamer and I work for a local internet service provider.
I'm a fan of Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, and Steve Austin in Wrestling. I own a ... I follow Vladimir Guerrero Jr and the Jays because I watched his old man play with the Expos. I'm into open-wheel racing, the Marvel Cinematic Universe, Deadpool, and a bunch of other stuff. :D

Hi, I am SticK and saw the Reddit post for the 3rd time and finally decided to try this out. The community here seems amazing and I am really looking forward to finding my groove. I like playing board games, but am currently playing a little too much Lost Ark on PC.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

I’m Eddie, the man responsible for the derailed hype train that was the Franciszek brothers, specifically Borys. As it stands though, I’ve got plenty of experience in mishaps and mayhem, so it can only mean fun, for me and for everyone.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

My name is Nathan and I came over to SHL after WSBL folded last month.  My interests are mainly gaming and music, the latter of which my tastes are mostly 2000’s rock and alternative

Hey, I'm Esk, I too am one of the new draftees from the super Reddit draft. I watched the draft live last night and it was a fun experience. I'm also messing around with a few games while I wait for new ones to come out. Currently I am playing Mount and Blade 2 modded to be like Game of Thrones. (Thank god for YouTube tutorials to figure out how to do that)

[Image: fX8c49X.png]

Hello all! I'm AlemanPete, and despite this being my username on a lot of things, my first name is not Pete and my last name is not Aleman. I had a great time with the draft last night and am looking forward to the season. I enjoy running, sports and data analysis.

Hello, Im Simz, Im registered since 2015, but I recently came back 1 momth ago. My hobby are mainly sports and gaming. I have recently started to learn how to create game using the Unity game engine.

Hey everyone, I'm not really new here, been around for almost 7 years now but I'm looking forward to an experience as just a player this time around. something funny about me, I went to culinary school with no intention of working in the industry!

Hi! My name is Frenchie, 26 years young dude from the all mighty french land of the north (not the other side of the pond french, ew). I have a 1 year old that brings as much joy as she brings chaos in my life, but I love every second of it. Looking forward to developing friendships here over time and having some fun!

[Image: tinywow_FrenchieSig_18046112.gif?ex=651e...bf2671368&]
thanks @slothfacekilla for the sig <3
[Image: SZRCDpe.png?ex=65ccf2de&is=65ba7dde&hm=6...ac64e3137&]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Ireland

Hello I am Tony and I have played hockey since I was five. I drive the Zamboni at my local rink and my goal is to get on the ice crew of an NHL team. Working to become a certified ice technician. Always open to talk about hockey any time, pretty much all the time. Some might describe me as "nice with it".

[Image: nYUY5TM.jpg]