Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions
(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 08:57 AM by Toast.)

Hi everyone, I'm Toast. I'm GM of the San Francisco Pride and I'm looking forward to being back in the J with a player. Going to make scouting for our first-round pick pretty easy!

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Hello, I'm Zeburgs. I'm in a few different sim leagues and I've decided to add SHL to my lineup. I played hockey in high school and was a goalie there too!

Hi, I'm NYR73. I'm a huge NY Rangers fan but I'm not from NY. I became a fan through Henrik Lundqvist, he basically inspired my love for hockey. Found the SHL through reddit and I've never done a simulation league before, and I'm very excited to get started.

Hi! I'm Painter, i uhhhhh... am a hockey nerd, specifically of the Montreal Canadiens! I watch a lot of hockey and talk a lot of hockey, this doesn't mean I have good takes or good insight lol. I also enjoy board games but have never really been able to find people to play with, but I hear here are a bunch of board game players, so i'm looking forward to that!

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Heyo, my name is James and I’m a new first-gen user.  I’m a college student at the University of Pittsburgh studying biology and I’m interested in the medical field.  My interests include sports, cooking, working out, and exploring nature or chill city spots. Excited to be a part of the league!

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

Hey all, I'm liebolda this is my first SIM league so i'm excited to try it out. I've played hockey since I was 7 and played until college. Now i'm just a fan, I had season tickets to the Washington Capitals a couple seasons back so I enjoy going to the games and hanging out around DC.

Foil Up Boys

Hello There! I am Rublic and I have been on this site since season 4 XD. I love sports, games(Video or board) and most things related to alcohol(Cocktails, spirits, wine, beer) as I work in a wine boutique. I have a special passion for whisk(e)y and have created my own whisk(e)y.

S52 "A" Alternate Captain of the Calgary Dragons
"GM" - Former Prince George Firebirds and Regina Force General Manager
"C" - Former Captain of the Halifax Raiders
S48 Brandon Holmes Trophy Recipient - Top Defensive Forward

FirebirdsScarecrowsraiders - TimberGrizzliesArmadaCanadaDragonsBlizzardStars - PlatoonSpecters
Davos Otasrob Player Page
Davos Otasrob Player Updates

Hello my name is Minaj! I coached high school hockey for a few years and this is where I got this nickname. My first name is Nick and I have quite the large ass so these very clever high school boys started calling me coach Minaj. I assume it was due to my angelic voice just like the great Nikki Minaj Tongue . That year we were also the D1 AZ state champions and went to compete in Nationals!

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

Heyo, Its me Kachur

I know I know run for the hills, here he goes. how ling till he is IA again.

all fair responses and ill accept any of them. for those that don't know been on and off since 2012 and I just love hockey and am fucking addicted to this site and game (thanks guys). I hate getting personal and If you are good to me generally ill be good to you. I love Dungeons and Dragons and playing/watching Competitive Call of Duty. I tend to make shitty graphics and write not well but well enough. I love hockey and the Canucks are my guys, so here I am and Hope im here a lot longer then normal.

Heya! I'm Lore.

I like carbs, developing intense special interests, and making everything infinitely more difficult for myself than necessary. I'm awkward as hell, so I apologize profusely in advance. So, so stoked to be here though. <3

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Hey! I'm downer, and I'm new here. I've been a hockey fan since I was a kid in Michigan (so I'm a Red Wings fan), and moved to Missouri when I was a teenager (so I'm also a Blues fan). This is my first try at simulation hockey, but I did participate in E-feds waaaayyy back in the day (circa 1998). Happy to be here and see how all of this works!

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

I’m AUG, you can call me Adam. I joined the SHL after dipping in the ISFL and the PBE, so I figured this was the next logical step. I’m enamored with all things sports and im a firm believer in pineapple on pizza.

Hello Jay, it is me, frick nasty. I am back after my long hiatus. I am here with my new player who is a Goalie for my more casual take on sim leagues going forward.

[Image: lazer2.png]

Hello there. I'm Rangerjase and I"m an addict. I've been a member of the SHL for about 2 years and 9 months. Just retired my last player Zoltan Topalo. My new player, Nash Topalo is named after my dog nash. I'm currently a Head office Member, Head of the banking department, the guy that made and maintains the site calendar, events coordinator and draft helper guy. Fun fact: I have over 400 unopened packs of SHL cards.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Hi there I am Cale Salad, I have been around a bit now I am also Co GM of the Philly forge in the SHL. This is my first re-create and am looking forward to the starting over.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,