Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

Hey all I'm nutwagon. This is my first ever sim league and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all works. I'm 33 from Canada and I'm also a die hard flames fan. Good luck to all the teams this season!

Hey I'm AlexisTexasRanger, ATR for short. I'm new to player controlled sim leagues but I used to coach a little basketball in the NCBCA. I'm here to tend the pipes because if the opponent can't score, you can't lose!

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

I am Wheels and I am new to the league and this type of competition overall. I have played OOTP for a couple of years so I'm familiar with simulation games but this is a new interesting way of participating. I'm looking forward to competing with everyone and wish you all good luck and good times.

Hello my name is Jeremy, but anybody can call me whatever the hell they want from W19eaver to Weaver(that's my favorite) to that see you next Tuesday. I originally joined around 2 years but a little before my 1 year anniversary I had some irl shit go down and took my head out of the game. Fast forward a year later and I'm back and ready to kick some ass! Fun fact about me is that I live in Canada but work abroad in the USA and travel back and forth.

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

Hi I'm AlbinoRhino, and even though I am a self described cinephile, I have never seen the movie "Back to the Future". I find it funny when people find out that I have never seen that, but have seen the film "The Other Guys" half a dozen times this year.
(This post was last modified: 09-11-2022, 11:41 PM by diacope. Edited 1 time in total.)

Not really sure what to say because I have plenty of options but I'll go with I have many cats, I've always had a ton of animals as a kid but in the end we went overboard and now own a handful of furry friends

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon

It's jfett85, new transplant to the Great White North. Lifelong Red Wings fan, big into fantasy hockey and D&D, so this was the perfect crossover for me. I'm on the forums and discord (FaraDian#0681) whenever my day job gets slow (which is most days). Excited for the season to start!

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

I'm Loosh, I like to play games & whatnot and I found SHL through some of my friends involved in Hockey?. I'm really into music - specifically funk and soul (I'm happy to talk about it anytime) - and throughout my life I have found myself loving a variety of sports, though nowadays I mostly focus on soccer (go Southampton!!) I used to stream some on twitch under the name Looshiano, which I honestly should start doing again since it was pretty fun. Anyway, in SHL I'm hoping to do some creative writing or something like that and to build an interesting player I can be proud of.

Hi there, my name is Beaty and Ive been on/off the site for 8 years (woah). I like french toast more than pancakes and waffles.

[Image: aUM7t0b.png]

Hello there. I'm Nathaniel Barca / Krash ? CementHands. I've been apparently known to confuse people with the many monikers, and maybe I should change my forum name, but I have the same name across 3 leagues. That sounds like work,

Anyways, ciao!

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Hi Everyone - I am Arkonius, RL brother of Rublic. He recently introduced me to SHL and told me about all the stories his players have gone through and his experience managing teams. Looking forward to having my own experiences through the SMJHL and SHL and we are both interested in GMing a team in the future. A little about myself, I spend most of my days researching stocks and try to learn something new everyday. As they say, Knowledge is Power. Thanks again for the warm welcome to the community and excited to see where Lazos Otasrob's career goes!

Hi, I randomly found this just trying to google the SHL (real life league). Seems like it could be fun to try. Started out strong by putting a typo in my user name. Hopefully not a sign of things to come.

Hi everyone! I'm Scud. Mer and Jess (whom i met through PBE) introduced me to this league, and I am looking forward to making new friendos here! Smile

[Image: sobchak.png]

Hello, I am LampLighter and this is my first sim league so I am very excited for the experience. I have been playing hockey since I was 2 years old and played club hockey in college where I became the schools all time leading scorer by the end of my college career.

Hello everyone! I'm Lumosityfan, aka Jeff Newman, one of the newest goalies in the SHL, excited to start this new journey of mine. I joined from hearing from the PBE and people in them and I've heard great things about it.

Code:
41 words