Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #1 - Introductions

I am not at all new to the community, but I'll indulge your mPT anyway (this is a joke please don't hurt me). Back in S57, my old player scored 7 points in an SMJHL game one time, and that was probably the highlight of his career. He was never the same after that.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

My name is Sopath and I love the Wheel of Time and I talk about it all the time. Otherwise I am an odd individual and I never cease to be a little bizarre.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 11:50 PM by Ruggsy. Edited 1 time in total.)

I am Ruggsy, The Co GM of the Colorado Raptors, Rookie Mentor, Graphics assistant, and The Head of the Ireland IIHF team. I am always here to help with whatever anyone needs on the site and hope you have just as much fun here as I do