Create Account

Has Tradings Cards made the difference in bank balances

09-12-2022, 06:15 PMAnthique Wrote:
09-12-2022, 12:17 PMmarco999 Wrote: I've looked at my bank to see how I made my money as I was surprised I was the highest net earner in the past six months. From March 1st to today, I've made 70,55M$ from updating, 86,9 M$ from auditing, 22 M$ from contracts, 200 k$ from Twitter, 3M$ from Fantasy, 4 M$ fror IIHF gold medals and 3 M$ as part of the PT Team because I designed a spreadsheet for them. 

Perhaps seeing this will persuade people to apply for an updating job (Job Posting). It's relatively easy and a good way to make some good SHL money.

Wow okay! I didn't know we can make THAT kind of money from updating. Sorry @CapnCooper I might change job  Hmm

For real if it's that easy, why it's possible to make that much? Why not balance it with the other job that pay like 3M?
It is one of the most important jobs in keeping a league running smoothly.  Without Updaters / File Workers doing their work every single week, the league would grind to a halt real quick.  The pay is definitely justified

[Image: mikko.png?ex=65bff03f&is=65ad7b3f&hm=7f3...a5e635414&][Image: 4028.png][Image: 5431.png][Image: 5570.png][Image: 7241.png][Image: 5906.png][Image: 6149.png][Image: 7950.png]

Updater applications still open btw. https://simulationhockey.com/showthread....pid3262991

[Image: riU14F5.gif]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/sburbine.gif[/img]

Yeah I understand that and it's a weekend job so not everybody want to do it.

But still, I think it's a little too much, but we need them so...

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

I just got all my job money in, please free me from the wall of shame

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]