Create Account

S66 Team Latvia awards

[Image: placeholder.png]
Hi everyone! It's been another tournament and I'm very happy to still be able to lead my country's national team. This tournament was very different, we already put junior players back in the lineup so they get extra experience already at the adult level. While neither of us expected anything, we managed to surprise many and get into the quarter-finals. Funny as it wasn't, we hadn't managed it since S49. And it's a really long time without play-off hockey. What's more, in fact, a whole generation of hockey players have grown up without experiencing it. That curse is broken now and I think it's just the beginning. I am grateful to the players for their self-dedication as well as congratulations to the winners of the tournament! Now time to get to grips with the already annual tradition of announcing the team's best players. Team players have voted and put the best in this tournament in each of the positions. So let's get on and start with the goalkeepers.

[Image: Arturs-Irbe.jpg]

Best Goalie - Toms Zīle @advenny4
[Image: 141236_18254096405af7db9e354c1_big.jpg]

Best Defenseman - Nikolaj Boyle @zaynzk

[Image: blueger-teddy-latvia.jpg?w=640]

Best Forward - Krišs Dārziņš @lilstifler

[Image: f661831a-99ec-426a-b79a-1d4309e29085.jpg]
Team MVP - Krišs Dārziņš @lilstifler

The team's vote this season was pretty unanimous and we can see that there has been such a change in results compared to previous seasons. It just means that anyone in the team can take the lead and lead the team to victories! Until next season!

Hell yeah latvia

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Hell yeah! Next season all the way!

[Image: banes.png]

Hell yeah! Latvia coming!

[Image: Wally.png]

Woot woot

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

W

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap