Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #2 - Celebrity Boxing

As a grinder and now the awesome captain of the Carolina Kraken, Adam Prpich has to stand up and wallop Florida man, it would truly be a fight to behold.

[Image: zFE0mSA.png]      [Image: HKi05IH.png]     [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

I think the next boxing star should be none other than Nibbles The Squirrel. Who wouldn't want to see a squirrel knock out a Tik Tokker?

[Image: aUM7t0b.png]

For the Kelowna Knights, I would say the person I would throw forward would be our 6'11", 300 lb behemoth from Haakonsvern, Norway: Sjøforsvaret! Couldn't think of anyone else in the league who could go blow-for-blow with the Giant.

This is pretty easy considering that @SloppyPainter its using all his TPE to increase his fighting skills. That said, he should be fighting his hockey nemesis, Nick Suzuki, to establish dominance and prove to everyone how he is indeed the superiorest superior propane.

[Image: tinywow_FrenchieSig_18046112.gif?ex=651e...bf2671368&]
thanks @slothfacekilla for the sig <3
[Image: SZRCDpe.png?ex=65ccf2de&is=65ba7dde&hm=6...ac64e3137&]
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png] [Image: G1cbXSf.png] [Image: gdppv5N.png]
Ireland

For the Scarecrows, Tommi Koivu should fight, also from the Scarecrows, Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu. The fight will take place in HK Arena in Turku, Finland, hometown of Saku Koivu, who naturally will be officiating the fight. Winner claims title of "Greatest Koivu Krow" and takes the top spot on the LD depth chart.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 03:49 PM by Wheels. Edited 1 time in total.)

Philip Fry will be fighting Dennis Leary on the under card merely for being a whiny Bruins fan.  Dennis can talk a big game however there are many doubts he can back that up.  The venue is the unexpected United Center.  The United Center you ask?  Why yes, that's because the main event will feature Faust Faker versus the pride of Chicago, Vince Vaughn, in a battle of the alliterative.  Faker will fight Vaughn in  his hometown so that Blackhawks fans, and all of Chicago, can see this guy go down in his hometown.  It will be memorable and it will be epic.
(This post was last modified: 09-20-2022, 03:48 PM by Wheels.)

Delete Me

From the Carolina Kraken, it's about time for Julian Eaglesong to square off with Julian Edelman. The world is only big enough for one Julian E. We'll put it in a football stadium, so Edelman feels he has a chance, but of course they have to fight wearing skates.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

the man the Myth the Legend @TheGreatToeJam Eli has become a household name in Maine and is essentially celebrity status so it only makes sense he should show how tough he is in the ring.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran, 

Based on name alone, Terry Leviathan should be the fighter chosen from the Great Falls Grizzlies. Now, will he win the fight? Maybe not. But, with a last name like 'Leviathan' you better be willing to fight.

[Image: downer.gif]

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]

This thread talks about Jake Paul, and I guess I'll choose him too because it is always fun to beat up Youtubers. As for who should fight him? I'm going with Oles Kobliska. Kobliska leads the team in scoring, so he would be perfect to represent us in a battle of stars!
(This post was last modified: 09-21-2022, 09:38 PM by AnUnoriginalGuy. Edited 1 time in total.)

Who should fight? Me, Derrick Prince! As someone who dabbled in pro wrestling (a couple matches with Sami Zayn for his charity), boxing would be a logical next step! He’d probably fight someone like Jake Paul, and promptly knock the shit out of him.

[Image: UtBNLUh.jpg]

My boy Bastien Primeau in Detroit, being a little,scrappy, I feel would be an ideal candidate. His opponent? Logan Paul, no not Jake. I would see it happen during WWE Extreme Rules taking place in Philly's Wells Fargo Center. A joint SHL and WWE venture that would attract so many fans!

Beaty sounds like he can fight so ill choose them because a name like that you have to be into the fighting circuit am I right.

26 words

Fdam Aoote from QCC would be able to take down any guest celebrity boxer in the world! Bring on the top retired fighters looking for a paycheck and my boy will put them down for the count. He is the only successful fighter this season so far and our league has better fighters, obviously!

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]