Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

Matsmith always deserves to win cause he is the leagues best acronym to begin with.There is nobody who is already better than him, so it seems super clear.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Billy blazes definitely deserved to win the mvp last season. That being most voluptuous player obviously. Billy is one sexy humongous chunk of meat that makes everyone jealous

My player deserves the MVP for being the best alcoholic in the league. The scene in Hangover 2 when Stu had an fun night in Bangkok was actually a real life event from Williams' two week trip to Bangkok. Williams got so hammered he was banging dudes that he thought were girls. He wasn't ashamed or embarrassed by it, he was more happy about how drunk he was.

Edward Elric deserved to win the SMJHL MVP as he was among the best goal scorers in the league and was one of the few bright spots on a team that overall struggled in the Anchorage Armada.

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

Jonathan Granström deserved the MVP because he felt very valued by his teammates and GMs and therefore it is within rights that every member of the Rage is a winner of the MVP award, at least in Jonathans head.

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

I think I should have one it because I was the most valuable skater, who needs goals when you can fly around like an eagle

Platoon RAIYA Platoon RABINOV Platoon