Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

Spack Jarrow will definitely be the MVP next season after scoring a record 100 goals. You heard it here first. Some people will complain that he doesn't deserve it because he didn't register any assists but those people are just jealous.

[ 43 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

William Salming deserved to win MVP of S66 because he played a career season with 65 points. He led the whole league also in PK time among left wingers and was very important player for Seattle Argonauts that's why.

[Image: salming.png]

Old man Henrik deserves to win the MVP because he is old. And he needs some hardware in order to solidify his HoF resume! Seems like a good a reason as any.

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Congratulations to those who are in contention for MVP and whoever wins it. Neal tried his absolute best to be in the race, even while he was struggling with some personal things. He really worked his heart out doing this.

I should win the Most Visible Player, aka the MVP award cause my ice time was the highest in the league and simply too much to handle for everybody else

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Dirty Boots deserves the MVP in S66 for dedication to Texas! So much so that he stepped into the G D GM's office and sat in the chair and took over the whole team!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Seamus played out of his mind for the J's. He was lethal on both ends and led the league in defensive advanced stats resulting in two goalies who just never had to see shots.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 08:46 AM by Anthique. Edited 1 time in total.)

Being the goalie in St Louis behind some defense that had difficulties to bring some offense, the offense mostly come from only one line and with the stats he had, he deserved the MVP.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

So, MVP = Most Vital Player.  I think Rinky qualifies for this through his production and leadership on the Minnesota Monarchs.  He will likely lead them in point production again this year as well as eating up a lot of minutes.

[Image: Rinky-sig.jpg]

Pass Forfeit deserved to win, but not because of why you would think. He was a leader on the ice in saying shit at the other team which caused them to lose confidence in games. unfortunately this doesnt work on the scoreboards and more so is a morale thing. But he did his job

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Zaytne Dangle deserved the MVP in S66 for a couple reasons. The most important was for leading Buffalo deep into the playoffs. Just look at all the points he put up.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

Daryl was so valuable to the Argonauts last season that they made it to the Cup Finals off the back of his stunning 17 points, which includes a single, solitary goal. Clearly, without this immense contribution, there would have been no finals for Seattle. Case closed, gib MVP.

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

it is pretty simple and i will layout it out clearly, you can not spell MVP without Bean. you just have to take my word for it and not fact check please.

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

No one gets a pump on in the Whalers gym like Benny Fiorentini. At nearly 200 pounds of pure muscle, Flower is most certainly the man who consistently holds the Most Valuable Pump in the gym.

Code:
WC: 36

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Strom deserved to win MVP (Most Valuable Protractor) because while he was mostly swiss cheese in the net, according to the sim he was able to get all in on all those angles.