Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

I should absolutely win MVP. No one else was willing to get the MVP off the back of @notorioustig other than me. MVP of course stands for Mount Vesuvius Pimple.

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

my player deserved to be MVP for being the best at making kale chips for the locker room. every day he comes in with a giant bowl of kale chips and makes his teammates eat them. everyone has a great time.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Matthew Mayhem deserved to win the MVP award because it stands for Mayhem's Vulnerable Personality, and it makes him sad when he doesn't win. Don't hurt Mayhems feelings, give him the award. 

Code:
35 words

Kaarlo Kekkonen deserved to win MVP last season in the same way that Al Pacino deserved to win the Oscar in the year that he did. I was robbed of the MVP in S62 and the league owes me one to make up for the denial that I suffered unfairly that season.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I think i should win or at least receive a nomination for MVP in S66 for getting traded to two different teams in a very short time frame, although i am not very certain if this should count for S66 or S67.

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

The case for Sven Svechnikov winning the MVP in S66 is pretty simple: he was the best Sven in the league. He had a career year with the Rage, and was selected for the All Star team, so easy peasy.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

The MVP trophy always goes to all those point leaders or star players on cup winning teams. I have never even scored a goal. I have never even been to the finals. I have played on three different sim engines though. Besides, the award rarely goes to goalies, so why not make an exception and give it to me? I'm good, I'll even bring free coffee for everyone.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

I deserved to win MVP last season because I have an elite name and my on ice performance gets boosted by that fact. I get +25 goals and assists automatically.

Falcons Canada

Manny suffered many hemorrhoids last season adjusting to American food, it even got so bad he had to stop practicing for almost a week. Meaning, he should've won the Most Violent Pooper (MVP) award.

Petr Svoboda deserved to win go-I mean ... MVP, because he is Czech and deserving to win. Especially the Czech part but especially because he is deserving.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

philippe eko eel will win the MVP award for Most Valuable Protanguilla which is a kind of eel - it is probably that he is the only eel in the SHL this season so it may be by default but i'll be gosh darned if he doesn't win it!

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Code:
Your task: Tell me why your player deserved to win MVP in S66! I don't care if you have to change what the acronym stands for entirely! Surely you deserve it for something! Tell me what!

It is time for Kawashima to have a great breakout season, its the last season before the regression reaper comes by and takes away the hard earned tpe. Kawashima will maybe reach 2000, which will be awesome and that is going to translate into his game on the ice and this is his 100 point season.

[56 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

I deserve MVP because I'm getting older and older and still producing elite level SHL numbers. We're going through a re-tooling in LA, but I'm going to show everyone I'm king of the mountain and going to lead this team to the promised land once again. You're going to see this old geezer run this league and you'll give me the MVP, willingly or by force.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

According to Hodor, MVP stands for: hodor hodor hodor. I thinks it's a travesty that Hodor was not the hodor hodor hodor of the league, especially considering the lack of hodor among the actual winners.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

I wake up screaming everynight, bed sheets soaked with sweat and other unidentified substances maybe a bit of fear vomit its hard to say, but I still manage to get to the rink and hit my teammates in practice, and slapshot it at my goalies head. Keeping your teammates on their toes with sudden bursts of violence and generally unhinged behavior goes above and beyond what it should require for an MVP award.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]