Create Account

S67 mPT #0: Self-Confidence

The MVP has been redesigned to mean the Most Voluptuous Player and Nino Di Giuseppe has spent the entirety of the offseason building mass on his glutes and thighs to fit well into his skin tight jeans.

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Sophie Bordeleau should have won the SMJHL MVP trophy because she put up 71 points despite being short at 5'8" and only 155 lbs. When going pound-for-pound, the shifty centre has the hands and skill to make up for being undersized in a man's league and succeed at offense.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

Jack St. Clair did not put up a Most Valuable Player season but what he did do is represent himself as the best Minimal Viable Product. What we saw in his rookie season was just a small sample and not the league is about to witness St. Clair at full power!

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 02:28 PM by G2019. Edited 1 time in total.)

MVP = most vulnerable person. McHits, while fairly prolific on the ice, is subject to the hard hitters of the league, and opponents definitely roughed him up throughout the season.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 02:55 PM by leviadan. Edited 1 time in total.)

I deserve the S66 MVP because I scored the insurance goal in our Challenge Cup winning game. Was it the game winner? No! But it widened the gap to 4-2 and really took a lot of the tension out of the game-- especially after Seattle had come back strong to make it 3-2. I think the fans loved that I took the edge off. Nobody likes excitement, and that's why I want the MVP award.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

The MVP actually stands for "Most Valor Player", and who else do you give to than Videl Valor? She literally has the word "Valor" in her name.
(27 words)

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I did win MVP, that is, MVP of the Great Falls Grizzlies, and that's what matters to me. I need to be the best I can for my team first, and then we can talk about individual awards.
[Image: xzqOxlj.png]

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

I scored 40 goals and was second in the league in goals on a team that was second to last in the league last season that ended 3rd in lthe league. Had an extremely high GR and OGF and DGR for my player type

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

(This post was last modified: 09-12-2022, 04:46 PM by 3lewsers.)

I should have won MVP simply for having to spend my entire career in obscurity until now. Last season, I had 89 points. In the previous six seasons combined, I had 209.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

The Terrence should have won MVP because he is the best Terrence in the league. When asked who is the best Terrence in the league Terrence said “Terrence”. After all MVP stands for Terrence right?

MVP in this context stands for Most Valuable Plumber. In french, pipe is written Tuyau, pronounced Tsu-Yo which is why I wrote the l;ast name of my player Tooyo, kind of a joke and a run on gag at work about the word. So yeah, as a Plumber, I want to be considered the most valuable one

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Mats Marner deserves to win the season sixty six most valuable player award for one undeniable reason, that he scored the most goals out of any player in the SHL and scoring goals in hockey is the hardest thing to do.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Justin Time was a lock for the Marginally Valuable Player award, but was robbed yet again. As a result, he's taking his talents to Edmonton, mainly because someone told him he's too old to stay in Quebec.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Mat Smith deserves to win MVP because season 66 was the third straight season where he was the goalie with the most TPE in the SHL. That's (over) three seasons where he's been forcing his team to pay him far more than any goalie deserves.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Obviously MVP stands for Most Valuable Penguin. As the most famous penguin in the world, Adelie obviously deserves this as he is a world class superstar in multiple sports and has donated massive amounts of money to keep penguin awareness alive. MVP indeed.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]